Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

M service

"M" Specific discussion
james28

M service

Post by james28 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:18 pm

My car is booked in with darragh at everything M3 30th July surprised you have not been able to get in touch with him.

Anothermidlifecrisis

M service

Post by Anothermidlifecrisis » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm

I don’t have an address, can’t seem to find any number or address just a Facebook page!

Felix79

M service

Post by Felix79 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 am

Sorry to respond so late to this thread. If you want anything done on a BMW around Oxford, Mark Purcell is the most reliable specalist by a long shot. They have just moved to new premises a few week ago and I actually had to take my Z4MR in as the aircon was not working, even though the system was fully gassed. They spent a few hours going over the car and thanks to good attention to detail, they spotted a wire that had come undone. They were almost going to admit defeat and order in a new A/C compressor.

When my old man still had his E46 M3 Individual, he would always take it Mark or his right hand man, John.

Anothermidlifecrisis

M service

Post by Anothermidlifecrisis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Problem is I can’t an inspection 2 and Mark doesn’t do that. Plus I suspect my Vanos needs new seals.

I’m thinking of getting the kit and doing the Vanos myself but can’t seem to find exactly what I need.