Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Which Shocks are the best?

"M" Specific discussion
ShaunKC

Post by ShaunKC » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:00 pm

Truth wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:17 pm Met Shaun today to sort him a spring. Nice guy. Had a natter all things Z4m and could hardly concentrate on driving when looking at his car in the mirror when leaving! Sepang, when clean, really comes alive!

#repsVsOEM
Good to meet you and enjoyed chatting too Mark and thanks for the spring, just in time for my tour of Ireland.

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap

Joneeboy

Post by Joneeboy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:21 pm

Both look great! Glad you got it sorted Shaun, with Truth's help.

Going to Ireland on business or pleasure? I'm looking at driving the WAW next year..

ShaunKC

Post by ShaunKC » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:41 am

Joneeboy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:21 pm Both look great! Glad you got it sorted Shaun, with Truth's help.

Going to Ireland on business or pleasure? I'm looking at driving the WAW next year..
Pleasure, im going with my old man to have a look where my Grandad lived in Dungarvan. So a perfect trip to take the Z on :)

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap