Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Selling my beloved Z4M roadster after 8 years of ownership (last awesome pictures)

"M" Specific discussion
Franzino

Selling my beloved Z4M roadster after 8 years of ownership (last awesome pictures)

Post by Franzino » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 am

Babw wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:49 pm
Angelus666 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:59 pm What are the circular vents in the lower grill...?
Brake cooling ducts?
Correct...makes a big difference...! But it's really easy to put back to original if someone like the original "non existing" brake cooling ;)

dannytheduck1985

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Franzino wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:27 am
dannytheduck1985 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm How much you want for it mate?

I got my pal who’s german trader flying in tomorrow. I’ll run it by him.
Thanks;

You can find my for sale topic on the "for sale" section on this forum. But I can not put a link of it in this topic. Here is my own advertisement on Mobile, there is also a description in English about the car and it's extra's.

https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/b ... omeRviReco

The price is 33.000euro. The LHD Z4M prices are higher in EU then the RHD prices in the UK. I'm aware it's not the cheapest Z4M online in the EU, but the visual and technical condition is great (with great extra's)... The price setting is somewhat in the middle of the current cars on sale in the EU. In the asking price are also included; hardtop, oem CLS wheels (no damage), AP racing brakes Front & Rear (+ original brakes), Bilstein PSS-10 suspension (+ original suspension), etc.

On a side note; a good friend of mine is also selling his lovely 997 GT3 RS 3.8 with full KW clubsport suspension from the famous Manthey racing (Nurburgring). The track set-up is also done by them (1 year old is this new suspension set-up and the price was around 20.000euros). His car is amazing and of course the original suspension is also included :wink:
https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/p ... omeRviReco
:thumbsup:
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24
90’ Vauxhall Carlton GSI 3000 24V manual
85’ Opel Ascona Cabriolet

Franzino

Post by Franzino » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:40 pm

dannytheduck1985 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 pm
Franzino wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:27 am
dannytheduck1985 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm How much you want for it mate?

I got my pal who’s german trader flying in tomorrow. I’ll run it by him.
Thanks;

You can find my for sale topic on the "for sale" section on this forum. But I can not put a link of it in this topic. Here is my own advertisement on Mobile, there is also a description in English about the car and it's extra's.

https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/b ... omeRviReco

The price is 33.000euro. The LHD Z4M prices are higher in EU then the RHD prices in the UK. I'm aware it's not the cheapest Z4M online in the EU, but the visual and technical condition is great (with great extra's)... The price setting is somewhat in the middle of the current cars on sale in the EU. In the asking price are also included; hardtop, oem CLS wheels (no damage), AP racing brakes Front & Rear (+ original brakes), Bilstein PSS-10 suspension (+ original suspension), etc.

On a side note; a good friend of mine is also selling his lovely 997 GT3 RS 3.8 with full KW clubsport suspension from the famous Manthey racing (Nurburgring). The track set-up is also done by them (1 year old is this new suspension set-up and the price was around 20.000euros). His car is amazing and of course the original suspension is also included :wink:
https://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/p ... omeRviReco
:thumbsup:
The AP brakes are not fitted on the car anymore...so I lowered the final fixed price till 24.900euro as a pre winter sale without AP brakes :D