Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW flash

"M" Specific discussion
Rally

BMW flash

Post by Rally » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Had anyone had issues with bmw flash accessing the ecu?
Imola z4mr, carbon graphite ispiri FFR-6, mpss, gruppem, kw v3, oe strutbrace, aero skirts, schmiedmann carbon splitter, bcs exhaust, dice media, gaptech, F10 zhp & smiles every journey.

TomK

BMW flash

Post by TomK » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Rally wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:54 pm Had anyone had issues with bmw flash accessing the ecu?
Given it's for the mss54 series I suspect you will have issues, the ecu in these cars is mss70.
MC[IB], CSL airbox, Schrick 288/280 cams, 4.44FD, UUC SSK, SS race cat back, AP CP9660[F]/5144[R] brakes, Apex ARC-8 with AR-1 or PS5, KW ClubSport 2-way, Turner spherical arms, PMC uniball rtab, VB engine mounts, Rogue pulleys & RSMs, Tillett B6, half cage

TomK

BMW flash

Post by TomK » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm

If of interest I am working with Martin of ecuworx to develop his fantastic binary mod tool for our ecu.
Let me know what you want to do with it and I'll try get it added to the feature list.
https://www.ecuworx.co.uk
Presently of interest is
- Adjust throttle map curve
- Disable secondary air pump
- Disable fault code / check engine light for physical removal of the secondary air pump
- Disable fault codes / check engine light for cat deletes
- Disable CAT Protection (Disables Enrichment)
- Shift Lights
- Final Drive ratio adjustments (for those who change diff ratios )
MC[IB], CSL airbox, Schrick 288/280 cams, 4.44FD, UUC SSK, SS race cat back, AP CP9660[F]/5144[R] brakes, Apex ARC-8 with AR-1 or PS5, KW ClubSport 2-way, Turner spherical arms, PMC uniball rtab, VB engine mounts, Rogue pulleys & RSMs, Tillett B6, half cage

RedUn

BMW flash

Post by RedUn » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Does the cat one also get rid of the light with decats?
IMOLA Z4///MR

beanie

BMW flash

Post by beanie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:48 pm

TomK wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm If of interest I am working with Martin of ecuworx to develop his fantastic binary mod tool for our ecu.
Let me know what you want to do with it and I'll try get it added to the feature list.
https://www.ecuworx.co.uk

If possible then perhaps these can be integrated. I imagine some of these are probably covered by other software but it would be nice to have it all in one simple to use package.

-Turn off Airbag warning lights
-Reset/adjust Service schedule indicator
-Reset adaptations
-M-track (or whatever the intermediate DTC setting is called)
RUBYIMOLACARBON