Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Replacement ///M badges

"M" Specific discussion
MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by MrPT » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:45 pm

I have been trying to contact Never Done Design about replacement ///M badges but haven't had any response. They do a replacement decal set for the Z4M but don't offer international shipping - I was going to try and get a few sets and sell the extras on here to save postage.
m_decal_coupe_web.jpg
m_decal_coupe_web.jpg (22.89 KiB) Viewed 1152 times
Any other options apart from buying OEM replacements for £50+? Decal replacement seems to be the way to go.
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

Anakin

Replacement ///M badges

Post by Anakin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:27 pm

I bought OEM, they pulled my pants down when I came to pay :P
Still they look nice ;)
Monaco Blue Z4M Roadster & Solar Orange TT RS

Matt.13

Replacement ///M badges

Post by Matt.13 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:36 pm

There is a seller on eBay who sends them from the us, his user name is blacksihatch
2nd gear sideways

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by MrPT » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Matt.13 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:36 pm There is a seller on eBay who sends them from the us, his user name is blacksihatch
Thanks Matt. I saw those but wasn’t sure whether the E46 rear badge was the same size. Also doesn’t include the sides.
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel

bmwaddict

Replacement ///M badges

Post by bmwaddict » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:40 pm

MrPT wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm
Matt.13 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:36 pm There is a seller on eBay who sends them from the us, his user name is blacksihatch
Thanks Matt. I saw those but wasn’t sure whether the E46 rear badge was the same size. Also doesn’t include the sides.
From memory the e46 M badge is a very slightly different size but it's negligible, from holding up a Z4M badge against my mates old m3.

I need 2 new side badges as well due to the previous owner removing 100 quids worth of plastic! Time to get shafted at the dealers (again!).
Currently zedless :(

'07 Mugello Blue Audi B7 RS4 Saloon with added goodies
'94 Black/Silver/Green Honda CBR400RR
Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC
'07 Sapphire Black Z4C 3.0si Sport

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by RickRob » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Never Done Design shipped these decals to each of flimper and me. I can recommend them. They fit very well. Initially one thinks that the red is too dark, but I think that's because the red seems to fade more than the blues on the original ones.

They accept payment by Paypal so I would be surprised if their shipping policy has changed.

Ordering several sets would surely change their minds.
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by MrPT » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm

RickRob wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:01 pm Never Done Design shipped these decals to each of flimper and me. I can recommend them. They fit very well. Initially one thinks that the red is too dark, but I think that's because the red seems to fade more than the blues on the original ones.

They accept payment by Paypal so I would be surprised if their shipping policy has changed.

Good to know - I think your posts were how I came across their stuff in the first place.

How did you place an order? They don’t respond to emails and you can only select “United States” in the delivery info.

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by RickRob » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:47 pm

MrPT wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm
RickRob wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:01 pm Never Done Design shipped these decals to each of flimper and me. I can recommend them. They fit very well. Initially one thinks that the red is too dark, but I think that's because the red seems to fade more than the blues on the original ones.

Good to know - I think your posts were how I came across their stuff in the first place.

How did you place an order? They don’t respond to emails and you can only select “United States” in the delivery info.
I filled in the form on their "contact" page, saying that I was in the Uk, but the only option on their order form was USA. They replied saying that they do ship outside of the USA with payment by PayPal. I provided my address, they sent an invoice, I paid it by PayPal and a few days later the decals arrived.

All of this is clearly founded on the premise that they answer emails. I suspect that this is not a multi-million , multi-person operation!
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Replacement ///M badges

Post by MrPT » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 am

RickRob wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:47 pm
MrPT wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm

I filled in the form on their "contact" page, saying that I was in the Uk, but the only option on their order form was USA. They replied saying that they do ship outside of the USA with payment by PayPal. I provided my address, they sent an invoice, I paid it by PayPal and a few days later the decals arrived.

All of this is clearly founded on the premise that they answer emails. I suspect that this is not a multi-million , multi-person operation!
Hah, that's what I figured too. Will keep trying - thanks.