Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4 Hard Top Wanted - ANY Condition considered (to make Fibreglass Roof Moulding)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
ph001
Lifer
Lifer

Z4 Hard Top Wanted - ANY Condition considered (to make Fibreglass Roof Moulding)

Post by ph001 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 pm

What an absolute cock muncher. His last post on here was 2nd May 2017, but his main site www.garyfeakinsracing.co.uk is defo dead.

Only other trace of his 'team' was at a race at Snetterton a couple of weeks ago... http://www.msvracing.com/media/2807/sne ... -lists.pdf
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si manual :driving:
19" CSL's | Eibach Springs | Aeroskirts | Z4M front bumper | Clear brake light | ZHP | RCH+| Stubby

2004 E46 M3 coupe manual - gone but not forgotten.

Truth

Post by Truth » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm

This blatant disrespect for others annoys the hell out of me. We should go to the next race and say hello to him!
Z4MC

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm

ph001 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 pm What an absolute cock muncher. His last post on here was 2nd May 2017, but his main site www.garyfeakinsracing.co.uk is defo dead.

Only other trace of his 'team' was at a race at Snetterton a couple of weeks ago... http://www.msvracing.com/media/2807/sne ... -lists.pdf
Yeah, I’m temporarily based outside of the UK but when I recently went there everything was locked up. Spoke to the business next door and they said they think he has folded.

Thanks for this info though - will try and find out when/if they’re next racing
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Truth wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm This blatant disrespect for others annoys the hell out of me. We should go to the next race and say hello to him!
That’s what I plan on doing, if I find out when and where!
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ben g » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:34 pm

That is shocking!

Tbh you shoukd have asked for a returnable deposit as it's not exactly a cheap throwaway item, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:35 pm

ben g wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:34 pm That is shocking!

Tbh you shoukd have asked for a returnable deposit as it's not exactly a cheap throwaway item, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Completely agree, and won’t make the same mistake again that’s for sure :(

blackabbot

Post by blackabbot » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Sorry this has happened to you op, the guy is a total asswipe :thumbsdown:
2008, E85 2.0i sport, Titan Silver, Hardtop, ZHP Gear Knob, Chrome Exhaust Tip , Hydro Graphic Carbon Interior, DLV roof motor relocation and CDV delete and a Whippy :D

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:24 pm

This is the first ive seen of this, sorry to say that that he owes something like 150k to many different sources as well as being charged by the police for violence at Brands Hatch. I and many others were taken in by this convincing con man. A number of cars have been rescued before the receivers went in, feel free to drop me a pm with a contact number and I will try to help. Incidently no one from his team, who went unpaid and resigned a lobg time ago, was at Snetterton, the poor father and son who still had GFR showing as their sponsor are themselves owed many thousands. :(
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:28 pm

Fishy Dave wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:24 pm This is the first ive seen of this, sorry to say that that he owes something like 150k to many different sources as well as being charged by the police for violence at Brands Hatch. I and many others were taken in by this convincing con man. A number of cars have been rescued before the receivers went in, feel free to drop me a pm with a contact number and I will try to help. Incidently no one from his team, who went unpaid and resigned a lobg time ago, was at Snetterton, the poor father and son who still had GFR showing as their sponsor are themselves owed many thousands. :(
Many thanks for this info - PM sent. Hope none of those owed are people you know.

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Some of them were people I raced with, one was a member of a club I run and it appears I didnt get my dampers serviced as I paid for. :( Gary was not just down on his luck he was calculating knew what he was doing. :x
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.

Rusky

Post by Rusky » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:01 pm

wow what a sh*t, i have even been to see this guy race, hope you get something back, maybe get intouch with the receivers and see if they have it?
This post starts off so well such a shame said individuals have to infest our passion and ruin everything. :x :x
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Sorry to read this Mo,the bloke sound like a total tool. I wonder if he will try and sell it
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

Gazhyde

Post by Gazhyde » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Thought GFR going bust was old news, I heard about it a couple of days after it happened which must have been about 2 months back. If I had any idea someone had got involved with him from here I'd have posted it up... Bit late now, sorry!
The Spicy Meatball - 2006 Z4 M Roadster, Interlagos / Black, BC Racing Coilovers, Gruppe M Induction, Supersprint exhaust and x-pipe.

maxman

Post by maxman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Can't you round with a couple of big mates and leave him in know doubt what the outcome will be if you don't get it back.The bloke sounds like a total a/hole.

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 am

Thanks for all messages of support guys. Whilst it is deeply frustrating, I imagine he's going through a lot and fallen on hard times; and by the sounds of it, others are in far worse situations. Ideally I would just like to get the hardtop back (eventually!) but doubt it's even in his possession now. I don't have an address and his number has changed, so keeping my hopes realistic!