FOR SALE Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Hagasan
Member
Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by Hagasan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm

I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent 👍" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...

User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Hagasan wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent 👍" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...
In that case it's a real shame for you that your original post was so transparent that no-one could see it. :poke: :D
E89 20i SDrive M Sport - Valencia Orange
E85 2.5i - Sterling Grey - Better half's fun car

User avatar
R60BBA
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1550
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by R60BBA » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Hagasan wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent 👍" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...
It is common knowledge that “PM sent” indicates that one is seeking to make a purchase and get a deal done.

I’m surprised that you don’t seem to be aware of this.

Besides, the purpose of this thread is for the OP to sell a set of wing mirrors, which have been available for circa 4 years...and yet you are bickering because you missed out on them by 30 mins. Two words mate: tough luck.
Image

Current: 2002 E46 M3
Current: 1998 E31 840Ci Sport
Gone: 2007 Z4 E86 3.0Si Sport
Gone: 2001 Z3 E36/7 2.2i San Remo Individual
Gone: 2015 F21 116d M Sport
Gone: 2012 A3 Sportback 1.2TFSI

Instagram: bavarianjunkie

User avatar
srhutch
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 26499
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by srhutch » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Hagasan wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 am I did post on here last night just after midnight but didn't see the post list. I thought it had gotten lost in another forum so edited it.. The moderator should be able to track that if necessary?
The reason your post is not there is that you deleted it.
deleted.JPG
deleted.JPG (25.99 KiB) Viewed 261 times
Yes Mr Wilks could have said "I'll take them, PM sent", but the seller has confirmed the sale within the hour.

You just need to suck this one up.
Image

User avatar
mr wilks
Legend
Legend
Posts: 21287
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancashire

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by mr wilks » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Well :oops: delete your own post then have a tantrum :wink: that's a new one :P maybe lay off the sherry for a while :oops:
Not a totally wasted morning , i have enjoyed reading through your posts Hagasan ( initially trying to find what it was you bought from me as i couldn't recall it ) but soon hit on a recurring vibe running through the majority of them :roll: there are some vintage toys out of the pram moments that amused me greatly , the "15mm spacers" one was good , the "hoist / heist" forum+ebay ad particularly funny but i think the silvergrey ZMC last summer was my favourite :P the one where you end up buying a £60k motorbike as a consolation :D brilliant :thumbsup:
Started with Si coupe & 15 x Z4s later :driving: back in Si coupe :) 2008 Ti silver - syrah trim - quad conversion

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7873
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by john-e89 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Tbh I did the same a few weeks ago with a strutbrace, just a PM.

This is not a site where you pay fees for Buying/selling so rules cannot be policed to perfection, there is a degree of interpretation as just a PM, i think most get what that means, it’s a free marketplace so folk just have to accept they miss items at times, I’ve missed things...meh...it happens.
M roady

MR2 mk 2

Simply not enough toys.....

User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

john-e89 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm Tbh I did the same a few weeks ago with a strutbrace, just a PM.

This is not a site where you pay fees for Buying/selling so rules cannot be policed to perfection, there is a degree of interpretation as just a PM, i think most get what that means, it’s a free marketplace so folk just have to accept they miss items at times, I’ve missed things...meh...it happens.
Could we have a smiley, perhaps jumping up and down, waving arms in the air, with a banner saying 'I'll have it! Me! Me!Me! Me first!'
E89 20i SDrive M Sport - Valencia Orange
E85 2.5i - Sterling Grey - Better half's fun car

User avatar
Pastry
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2270
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm
Location: South East

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by Pastry » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm

srhutch wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:53 pm
Hagasan wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 am I did post on here last night just after midnight but didn't see the post list. I thought it had gotten lost in another forum so edited it.. The moderator should be able to track that if necessary?
The reason your post is not there is that you deleted it.

deleted.JPG

Yes Mr Wilks could have said "I'll take them, PM sent", but the seller has confirmed the sale within the hour.

You just need to suck this one up.
:rofl: :rofl:
Comedy gold :D
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic on genuine CSL's
BMW R Nine T
Now gone:
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 3.0i Msport Space Grey
2010 Z4 23i Msport Deep sea blue

Snoop D
Member
Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by Snoop D » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm

Hahaha! :lol:

Nice work mods and congratulations on the new purchase Mr wilks :thumbsup: :rofl: :fuelfire:

Post Reply