Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Headsup Intravee II Ebay

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Stuart Truman
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Headsup Intravee II Ebay

Post by Stuart Truman » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Cheers! :thumbsup:

I was hoping it would arrive this weekend but it hasn't :( Never mind, it's pissing down so I'll stay in here and research why I still can't get INPA working on my PC. :headbang:
Add yourself to the Z4 Map HERE! Instructions HERE!
Z4M Roadster, Imola Red, with Stubby and Intravee II. Low Miles per Gallon, High Smiles per Gallon
Previously Alpina Roadster S #69 Alpina Blue

Stuart Truman
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Stuart Truman » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Well I got it fitted but couldn't mount the Alpine unit where you've got yours as I have a chunky amount of electronics fitted. I've put the Intravee to the left of the hole where you can get access to the CD Changer. All dead easy, one of the 4 screw clips was missing but the other 3 unscrewed without drama. I've put the Alpine unit inside the boot tucked away in the little alcove between rear suspension and bulkhead. It's velcro'd to the carpet. All works flawlessly on 6.01 firmware, I'll try the new version for the extras menu next weekend.

The biggest PITA was actually the small cable on the back of the changer. Not sure if there is supposed to be a release clip, but if there is it is broken off. I had to use a pair of pliers and gentle pressure to remove it.

Now my issue is that I have a 160GB iPod classic with about 10000+ songs on it. The Intravee seems to have problems with a large flat folder structure. It gets to about halfway through my album list and simple rotates back to A albums. I have a similar problem with the Ford iPod kit so I guess I need to rethink how I load the iPod

The pics were damned useful, thanks! :thumbsup:
Add yourself to the Z4 Map HERE! Instructions HERE!
Z4M Roadster, Imola Red, with Stubby and Intravee II. Low Miles per Gallon, High Smiles per Gallon
Previously Alpina Roadster S #69 Alpina Blue

markeg
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markeg » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm

No problems, glad you got it fitted :thumbsup: Let me know if you need a clip, think i have a couple spare somewhere now...

BTW - I had the same problem with the cd changer cable, doesn't fully clip in so have added some rubber cable cover to keep it secure. Must be heavy-handed original Alpina owners :D
previous: Alpina Roadster S, #108: gone
current: MB C-class
"veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around..."

fernando

Headsup Intravee II Ebay

Post by fernando » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 am

good you could send me the intraveeii und españa thank you