Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
dgm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Glasgow, UK

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by dgm » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Elliot5927 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:06 pm
dgm wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:51 am Images as promised. Two of the wheels were freshly powdercoated last week due to minor blemishes, the other two are pristine. Centre caps are included and are as new.
My car with the exact same finish on the wheels is shown but it needs a wash and the wheels are dirty.
I’d be looking for £1200 and that could include delivery either this week or the following week provided a mutual arrangement could be made. Let me know how you get on with your existing set and if these are of interest to you.
Hi Mate,

Thank you for the images. I am still awaiting feedback on my wheels but spoke with them today and hopefully hear back later today / tomorrow morning. I'm not 100% sure on the colour. Look fantastic on your car but I have a Interlagos Blue M roadster and i'm not sure on Grey alloys.

Thank you though & will keep you posted.

Cheers
Not a problem, I’m still hoping to travel south Thursday or Friday so if you could let me know tomorrow it would give me a chance to offer them for sale on here with the opportunity of delivery. I wasn’t particularly looking to sell but with the good response to this thread, it seems sensible to go move them on just now.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Elliot5927
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by Elliot5927 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 pm

RvsBmw wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:05 am
Elliot5927 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:21 am Hi All,

I'm after a genuine set of CSL alloys. 8.5J fronts and 9.5J rears

Cheers
Hi There,

Are you looking for new ones or used?
In Germany they sell new ones in toe OEM box.
Hi Mate,
I've sent a PM to yourself but it's currently sat in Outbox for some reason
Cheers
M240i Estoril Blue
Z4M Roadster Interlagos Blue

Elliot5927
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by Elliot5927 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:55 pm

dgm wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Elliot5927 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:06 pm
dgm wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:51 am Images as promised. Two of the wheels were freshly powdercoated last week due to minor blemishes, the other two are pristine. Centre caps are included and are as new.
My car with the exact same finish on the wheels is shown but it needs a wash and the wheels are dirty.
I’d be looking for £1200 and that could include delivery either this week or the following week provided a mutual arrangement could be made. Let me know how you get on with your existing set and if these are of interest to you.
Hi Mate,

Thank you for the images. I am still awaiting feedback on my wheels but spoke with them today and hopefully hear back later today / tomorrow morning. I'm not 100% sure on the colour. Look fantastic on your car but I have a Interlagos Blue M roadster and i'm not sure on Grey alloys.

Thank you though & will keep you posted.

Cheers
Not a problem, I’m still hoping to travel south Thursday or Friday so if you could let me know tomorrow it would give me a chance to offer them for sale on here with the opportunity of delivery. I wasn’t particularly looking to sell but with the good response to this thread, it seems sensible to go move them on just now.
Thank You mate, I don't think the colour is for me to be honest but i'm having a search tonight to see what I think. Hopefully i'll get an update for mine tomorrow. Yes, I think at the price you've mentioned you'll easily move them on

Cheers
M240i Estoril Blue
Z4M Roadster Interlagos Blue

dgm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Glasgow, UK

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by dgm » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:48 am

Not a problem, there’s no point in buying them if you’re not sure.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Rickmitch93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:03 pm

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by Rickmitch93 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:24 pm

Going by what these are fetching. I’d say £1200 is a steal! I wouldn’t sell mine for 1200 lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-NEW-GEN ... 635-2958-0

Jellyfishfields
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 am

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by Jellyfishfields » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:28 pm


Not a problem, I’m still hoping to travel south Thursday or Friday so if you could let me know tomorrow it would give me a chance to offer them for sale on here with the opportunity of delivery. I wasn’t particularly looking to sell but with the good response to this thread, it seems sensible to go move them on just now.
Hi, you say travel South, was wondering how far North you are?

Just to check, I've done a search but still unsure about something. Can these wheels be fitted to a car with standard suspension? I'm reading conflicting answers.

dgm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Glasgow, UK

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by dgm » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Rickmitch93 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:24 pm Going by what these are fetching. I’d say £1200 is a steal! I wouldn’t sell mine for 1200 lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-NEW-GEN ... 635-2958-0
That’s insane, good bit of business for the seller though. The thing is, I put a price on mine nearly 3 days ago and nobody on here snapped them up at the price. I’m in no hurry to sell so I might just sit on them for now.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

dgm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Glasgow, UK

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by dgm » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:37 pm

Jellyfishfields wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Not a problem, I’m still hoping to travel south Thursday or Friday so if you could let me know tomorrow it would give me a chance to offer them for sale on here with the opportunity of delivery. I wasn’t particularly looking to sell but with the good response to this thread, it seems sensible to go move them on just now.
Hi, you say travel South, was wondering how far North you are?

Just to check, I've done a search but still unsure about something. Can these wheels be fitted to a car with standard suspension? I'm reading conflicting answers.
I’m in Glasgow. The opportunity to deliver them has gone though, I’m travelling early tomorrow.

They fit on standard Z4M suspension with no issue.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

User avatar
Street
Member
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:27 am
Location: Newcastle

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by Street » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:05 am

I have to admit I was arguing with myself this morning whether to put my hand up. I have Silver CS's but I really like the gun metal.
I couldn't figure out what mine were worth in comparison and with the car tucked up for winter, I bottled it.
Perhaps I can give you a shout when back from your travels
///MC Interlagos Blue
2.5i Roadster Merlot Red
3.0i Roadster Sterling Grey

User avatar
RvsBmw
Member
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by RvsBmw » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:45 am

Elliot5927 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 pm Hi Mate,
I've sent a PM to yourself but it's currently sat in Outbox for some reason
Cheers
Sorry for the late reply, but have sent a reply with the link.
Busy with work, so didnt think about the forum ;).
BMW Z4M Coupe '08 | Sapphire Black | Bicolour Silverstone Anthrazit | OEM CSL's

koopa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by koopa » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:45 pm

dgm wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:37 pm
Jellyfishfields wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Not a problem, I’m still hoping to travel south Thursday or Friday so if you could let me know tomorrow it would give me a chance to offer them for sale on here with the opportunity of delivery. I wasn’t particularly looking to sell but with the good response to this thread, it seems sensible to go move them on just now.
Hi, you say travel South, was wondering how far North you are?

Just to check, I've done a search but still unsure about something. Can these wheels be fitted to a car with standard suspension? I'm reading conflicting answers.
I’m in Glasgow. The opportunity to deliver them has gone though, I’m travelling early tomorrow.

They fit on standard Z4M suspension with no issue.
Hi, are these still for sale?

dgm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Glasgow, UK

Genuine set of CSL Alloys

Post by dgm » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:35 pm

koopa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:45 pm
dgm wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:37 pm
Jellyfishfields wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:28 pm Hi, you say travel South, was wondering how far North you are?

Just to check, I've done a search but still unsure about something. Can these wheels be fitted to a car with standard suspension? I'm reading conflicting answers.
I’m in Glasgow. The opportunity to deliver them has gone though, I’m travelling early tomorrow.

They fit on standard Z4M suspension with no issue.
Hi, are these still for sale?
Sorry, not at the moment, it seems I underpriced the wheels when offering them to Elliot5927. I’m going to hang on to them for now.
06 Z4MC, Sapphire black, Aero sideskirts, BMW strutbrace, CSL's, Remus back boxes, Intravee and Alpine DAB

Post Reply