Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Stormforce outdoor car cover for E89

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
EssexZed

Stormforce outdoor car cover for E89

Post by EssexZed » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Made by Storm Car Covers, the Stormforce cover is their flagship product suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It’s constructed from 4 layers of fabric and is breathable. https://www.stormcarcovers.co.uk/collec ... =269164848

This cover has never been used and is still in the original packaging it arrived in. I bought the cover late in 2019 when I moved house and couldn’t put my Zed in the garage owing to a partition wall needing to be taken down that the previous owner had erected. I didn’t attempt to fit the cover for a while and when I did I discovered that I’d been sent a cover for the E85. By the time it had been exchanged for the right cover the wall had come down and I no longer needed it. I purchased the locking kit as well so that will be included in the sale. The cover comes in a zipped storage bag.

The original cost including the cover locking kit was over £200 but I’ll accept £100 plus the cost of sending it to a UK address (DPD quote £11).

Please PM me if interested.

Rob

PKW

Stormforce outdoor car cover for E89

Post by PKW » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:07 am

Hi I have sent you a PM and if it’s still available I will take it