Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE 3.0si/330i front brake setup + extras

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
nfo

3.0si/330i front brake setup + extras

Post by nfo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:14 pm

I've just fitted a set of Mégane III RS Brembo calipers and M3 discs to my E85 so the previous 3.0si/330i setup is going spare.

I would like this all to go together, and I would much prefer collection (NE Bristol, BS16).

Included:

* 3.0si/330i front calipers, carriers and guide pins. The calipers are Pagid branded reman items from ECP. One is genuine ATE, the other is a pattern part. Calipers are fitted with Millway Motorsport brass bushes (£50 from Hack). I think I still have the original rubber bushes too.
* A spare used genuine ATE caliper to replace the pattern part (I was going to do this before going all-in on the Brembos). Think it might even have a carrier included too.
* A set of 325x25mm front discs in really good condition with only a small amount of even wear. No nasty pad deposits or uneven wear. Pagid branded from ECP. Will check with a mic when I get a chance but there's loads of life left in them yet.
* Two sets of 325x25mm front discs which need machining to be usable again IMO. One suffered weird tapered wear at the hands of overheated EBC YellowStuff pads and soft rubber bushes, the others have uneven pad deposits from an unsuccessful dalliance with DS2500s at Castle Combe.
* A couple (maybe 3) sets of part-worn pads. One lot of 'project Mu' NS400s (IIRC) with lots remaining, the rest EBC Bluestuff NDX with enough to pass an MOT and use on the road.
* Set of HEL braided front brake lines, black. Removed as the Brembos use a banjo fitting.

I'm asking £200 for all of the above which I think is pretty fair as a starting point. No pictures of the stuff off the car so one of it still fitted will have to suffice for now.

I also have a brand new set of EBC Bluestuff NDX pads for this setup which I can include for £90 extra. I have found these pads to be a good shout for track day use - no issues with fade, not funny about bedding in - just keep feeding in new sets as they wear out. They don't last forever by any means but I tend to do a lot of laps!
Attachments
PXL_20210521_155148103.jpg
PXL_20210521_155148103.jpg (208.52 KiB) Viewed 189 times