WANTED e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Post Reply
kenny11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kenny11 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:06 am

Hey guys,
Looking for a z4 front bumper e85/e86
Ideally with washer holes as i have xenons and in titan silver.

Thanks
Ken
Attachments
51381482_519148368610988_2597947164438868158_n.jpg
51381482_519148368610988_2597947164438868158_n.jpg (83.59 KiB) Viewed 429 times

parabolica
Member
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by parabolica » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am

Good luck - I've been looking for exactly the same thing for a few months now! Finding one in decent nick is tough going!

User avatar
kis
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2982
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm
Location: Surrey / West Sussex Boarder

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:21 pm

As a pre facelift you probably only want e85 (pre facelift) bumpers... unless you’re doing a conversion? (Makes it even harder/more challenging)!
Rare '15 Plate E85 Z4 3.0i SMG

BMW Family History (past and present):
1 Series - E87
3 Series - E46 320ci, E46 M3, E90 (x2)
4 Series - F36, F82 M4
5 Series - E34 (x2), E39
X5 - E53, E70
X6 - E71
7 Series - E32

kenny11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kenny11 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:16 pm

parabolica wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am
Good luck - I've been looking for exactly the same thing for a few months now! Finding one in decent nick is tough going!
Holding out for the titan silver, by coming round to the fact it may have to be a respray :| :|

parabolica
Member
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by parabolica » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:53 pm

kenny11 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:16 pm
parabolica wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am
Good luck - I've been looking for exactly the same thing for a few months now! Finding one in decent nick is tough going!
Holding out for the titan silver, by coming round to the fact it may have to be a respray :| :|
Yup, same here. Keep an eye out for any cars being broken for parts on ebay or gumtree; someone was selling a whole car for spares or repair for £800 the other week but it was black not silver; otherwise I would have had it for the front bumper, rear wing, p/s sill and front wing :rofl:

kenny11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kenny11 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:25 pm

parabolica wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:53 pm
kenny11 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:16 pm
parabolica wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am
Good luck - I've been looking for exactly the same thing for a few months now! Finding one in decent nick is tough going!
Holding out for the titan silver, by coming round to the fact it may have to be a respray :| :|
Yup, same here. Keep an eye out for any cars being broken for parts on ebay or gumtree; someone was selling a whole car for spares or repair for £800 the other week but it was black not silver; otherwise I would have had it for the front bumper, rear wing, p/s sill and front wing :rofl:
Very much been doing that, the struggle is real haha.
I probs would have requested some parts off you did end up getting it.

Langers
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by Langers » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 pm

+1 joining this thread.. scraped my front bumper (and cracked it, grr) in a stupidly tight underground car park last week. I've been searching eBay and breakers yards (also titan silver e85) with no luck so far. Having trouble even getting a price on a new one, does anyone still produce them? Of course I haven't called BMW, I dread to think what their price would be...

User avatar
kis
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2982
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm
Location: Surrey / West Sussex Boarder

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kis » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:55 am

I'm sure BMW still offer them, but I wouldn't bother buying new. Simply no point.
If in desperate need you can find good condition second hand ones, which would then need a respray.

Alternatively, it's just a waiting game, for a good one to come up that's not miles away like Bulgaria or something!
Rare '15 Plate E85 Z4 3.0i SMG

BMW Family History (past and present):
1 Series - E87
3 Series - E46 320ci, E46 M3, E90 (x2)
4 Series - F36, F82 M4
5 Series - E34 (x2), E39
X5 - E53, E70
X6 - E71
7 Series - E32

User avatar
jock156
Member
Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by jock156 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm

There is a guy on a Z4 FB page selling a front and rear bumper! 👍

User avatar
IAmOrion
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1311
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by IAmOrion » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:54 pm

jock156 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm
There is a guy on a Z4 FB page selling a front and rear bumper! 👍
I came here to reply and say exactly this! The one I saw was £100 for facelift front AND rear! That's £100 for BOTH bumpers - together! Still had the grill last I saw too (No fogs or PDC Sensors though). Billy Bargain as they say

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/z4ukown ... 1920698834
Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 22.55.59.png
Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 22.55.59.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 221 times
Image
Carly/ISTA/INPA/EWS Key Coding, Cambridge CB22 Area - FREE (Donations accepted but never expected) - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=110150
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheMeroving1an

User avatar
jock156
Member
Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by jock156 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 am

:thumbsup:

kenny11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kenny11 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Cheers both, i managed to get the front bumper (with the grill) in the end at a steal. Looks like the Zed is getting a facelift.
Any of you know where to get the washer pump cover from (to go over the holes)?

User avatar
jock156
Member
Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by jock156 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 am

Do you want to facelift the rear as well?

Aherm.......................... I have a rear bumper for sale :rofl:

User avatar
kis
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2982
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm
Location: Surrey / West Sussex Boarder

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by kis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Rear in titan? I could be interested. Do you have photos? :)
Rare '15 Plate E85 Z4 3.0i SMG

BMW Family History (past and present):
1 Series - E87
3 Series - E46 320ci, E46 M3, E90 (x2)
4 Series - F36, F82 M4
5 Series - E34 (x2), E39
X5 - E53, E70
X6 - E71
7 Series - E32

User avatar
jock156
Member
Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

e85/e86 front bumper (ideally titan silver)

Post by jock156 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:46 am

Hi Kis see my thread in The for sale section! Make me an offer!

Post Reply