Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED CSL Reps for Z4 coupe (non M)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Ag51bye

CSL Reps for Z4 coupe (non M)

Post by Ag51bye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am

Ideally in silver with tyres not needing a refurb.

Would prefer 19s but would not discount 18s.

Based in Camberley but would obviously pay for postage.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Well I have a set of square CSL reps that are 8J x 18 with a 35ET that are in reasonable condition, and have non-runflat Kaiser Kenda 225/40 x 18 tyres fitted. (No, I'd never heard of them either)! Two of them are barely legal and the other two have maybe 3mm of tread, but I don't want much for them!

I was going to fit them to my Coupe just to see how different it felt on non-RFTs, but didn't really plan to keep them so I they could be available.

With the different offset they'll sit a bit further out in the wheel-arches than standard E86 wheels too.

But best of all I'm just down the road from you in Sandhurst! :lol:

So PM me if you might be interested, or would like to have a look at them.

I've only got a photo of one, but it gives you an idea.
Attachments
CSL Rep.jpg
CSL Rep.jpg (250.28 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Ag51bye

Post by Ag51bye » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:40 am

Close but no cigar - would need to be a staggered set for me unfortunately.

Small word but you live 2 doors down from my parents! What style are the 5 spoke you’re is currently wearing?

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 pm

That's a shame given how close I am! Whenever I'm looking for wheels they're usually 100 miles or more away! :roll:

I've got staggered 295s on mine - they're an E89 wheel so with the different offsets they sit much further out without needing spacers.

They look the same as the 230s some people have, except they are 18s and the 230s are 19s.

Good luck finding some CSLs - there is a set of genuine ones for sale on here, but real ones don't come cheap!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black