Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Team Dynamics Le Mans 19'' Wheels For Sale

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
ShaunKC

Team Dynamics Le Mans 19'' Wheels For Sale

Post by ShaunKC » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Angelus666 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 pm Here you go, there's plenty of new cheap wheels out there...reality is your used wheels were second hand to you, and could well have 100k plus miles on them over their lifetime. No other car part would get anywhere near it's new price, but wheels somehow do :?

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/showroom/p ... 135_47_301
I don't understand your argument at all, you send a link for a different wheels altogether, and the part worn tyres you can get at £50 a go (fitted and balanced) are presumably some no name make, but are round and black and therefore comparable.

But hey knock yourself out, buy some crappy part worn tyres tyres and stick them on some other completely different wheel and tell me what a great deal you have got, good luck to you!

I'm selling a set of wheels (fitted with Michelin tyres), that cost a lot more than £500, that you can't buy to fit a Z4M unless you get them made by the manufacturer to fit. And for anyone who might be considering these wheels, I will reassure you they were only second hand to me as I bought the car with them on and have certainly done less than 20k miles.

Thanks for your valuable input Angelus666, you have done yourself proud.

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap