Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Angel Eyes with adjustment motors

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
CameronDavidson

Angel Eyes with adjustment motors

Post by CameronDavidson » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Good afternoon all,

After a few attempts at fixing mine, I am giving up and accepting that I need new ones. As such...

Does anyone have a set of Angel Eye headlights for a 2006 Z4? Preferably the black rather than chrome.. I have seen a few on Fleabay, however I thought I would ask the group first, just in case anyone has a set that could use some cash.

Thank you,

Cameron :D

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm

If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scooba_Steve » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 pm

CameronDavidson wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm Good afternoon all,

After a few attempts at fixing mine, I am giving up and accepting that I need new ones. As such...

Does anyone have a set of Angel Eye headlights for a 2006 Z4? Preferably the black rather than chrome.. I have seen a few on Fleabay, however I thought I would ask the group first, just in case anyone has a set that could use some cash.

Thank you,

I've got an unused set in the loft that I haven't fitted yet - where are you?
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.

Blue2008

Post by Blue2008 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 pm

road warrior wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm may i suggest these ?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z4-E84-E ... 2749.l2649
Just wondering - has anyone tried these? Are they less terrible than the OEM halogen lamps?
(I know, if they were as bright as that red bit on a match just after it's gone out, they'd be better... but, are they worth using? They are a lot cheaper than OEM.)

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:28 pm

i have them in my hand right now.. and will be fittng them on saturday - they loook damn good actually - well made and most of all - thay use proper spring clips instead of the stupid bmw rubbush fitting, and are the only ones that come with a levelling motor #
other headlmps say no motor and cant fit them - manual only - thaqy even come suppied with side bulbs and a main beam bulb dammit.. and 2 free bulbs
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

Scooba_Steve wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 pm
CameronDavidson wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 pm Good afternoon all,

Thank you,

I've got an unused set in the loft that I haven't fitted yet - where are you?
Blimey, it never occurred to me to ask the group first, but then my mot runs out in a week so can't muck about :D

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 pm

i wonder what else folk have got stashed away .. :o