Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE BMW E85 Z4 Carbon Engine Bay Pieces FOR SALE

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
TZ4

BMW E85 Z4 Carbon Engine Bay Pieces FOR SALE

Post by TZ4 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Here i have For Sale my Carbon Engine Bay items.

I can confirm that 90% of the items are actually carbon skinned. That being said it has been made to very good standards.
The only Genuine Carbon Fibre panels we all agreed on are the Rocker Covers. These are very thin & light. The rest are carbon skinned which is a carbon film layer laid over original panel and then resined ontop to give the hardness & shine.

The Air Intake Cover has slight weave disfunction & thats the only piece out of the set.

Everything with yellow box around it is the Engine Kit.
Parts List:
1. Rocker Covers x2
2. Air Intake Cover
3. Fuse Box Cover
4. Washer Bottle (Complete Unit)
5. Gloss Black Front Engine Cover With Carbon Raised Areas & Carbon BMW Badge on it
6. Chrome Oil Cap
7. Carbon Cap

If anyone is interested in the set then please message me or for more pics etc.

*** These items will only be sold in UK only & NOT overseas ***

Items will be collection only.
Item Location: Bedfordshire
Price: £620 ovno

Anymore information, please email me on: [email protected]
TesterCarbon.jpg
TesterCarbon.jpg (294.11 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
A_MyCar.jpg
A_MyCar.jpg (282.02 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
RockerCover1.jpg
RockerCover1.jpg (372.85 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
RockerCover2.jpg
RockerCover2.jpg (388.85 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
SlamPanel1.jpg
SlamPanel1.jpg (366.35 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
FuseWasherAir3.jpg
FuseWasherAir3.jpg (362.29 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
OilCap3.jpg
OilCap3.jpg (318.17 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 pm

I like the slam panel (SlamPanel1.jpg) and the oil cap (OilCap3.jpg) BUT since they're done properly and not a wrap I suspect the individual items would still be outta my price preference

I take it these didn't sell on here / facebook before then.... hence the re-post?
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

TZ4

Post by TZ4 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 pm

IAmOrion wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 pm I like the slam panel (SlamPanel1.jpg) and the oil cap (OilCap3.jpg) BUT since they're done properly and not a wrap I suspect the individual items would still be outta my price preference

I take it these didn't sell on here / facebook before then.... hence the re-post?
Just price dropped for a sale as i need these gone & need the space mainly. :thumbsup:

Mainly time wasters and being messed about & then i got really busy with work and now got a bit of time to re-list and keep on top of the ads etc.

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 pm

TZ4 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 pm Just price dropped for a sale as i need these gone & need the space mainly. :thumbsup:

Mainly time wasters and being messed about & then i got really busy with work and now got a bit of time to re-list and keep on top of the ads etc.
You haven't listed any individual prices though, so I'm presuming you're not splitting as your ad simply states £620 for the lot (which is not for me, and I've no interest in half the bits lol)
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Bmwjay

Post by Bmwjay » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:19 pm

TZ4 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 pm
IAmOrion wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 pm I like the slam panel (SlamPanel1.jpg) and the oil cap (OilCap3.jpg) BUT since they're done properly and not a wrap I suspect the individual items would still be outta my price preference

Just price dropped for a sale as i need these gone & need the space mainly. :thumbsup:

If you wan to sell the items then i suggest you split them up nobody wants all of it as its so expensive :thumbsup:with that in mind i willl take the front panel

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Bmwjay wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:19 pm If you wan to sell the items then i suggest you split them up nobody wants all of it as its so expensive :thumbsup:with that in mind i willl take the front panel
You mean the slam panel??

Damn my badly worded comments - I've been awaiting the seller to give me individual prices for the Slam Panel and Oil Cap but it's not very clear I was interested because I made a comment suspecting they would still be out of my price range lol...

Will be curious to see the prices - I agree with you though, not many people will want to buy that stuff as a kit but you never know I guess
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

TZ4

Post by TZ4 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 pm

I am looking to sell as a kit as i don't want to be left with parts i can't sell.

Not looking to sell individually i'm afraid.

Bmwjay

Post by Bmwjay » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:30 pm

TZ4 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 pm I am looking to sell as a kit as i don't want to be left with parts i can't sell.

Not looking to sell individually i'm afraid.

Then be prepared to have it all of it for a very long time