Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Side repeater metal Z4 badges

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Gazbills

Side repeater metal Z4 badges

Post by Gazbills » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:02 pm

If any one has bought a set and changed their mind please let me know as I would a set for my zed. Missed out on the group buy. :(

Thanks,
Gareth

thelettingman

Post by thelettingman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Have a used set on amber lenses if you’re interested?

I can post photos at the weekend

Keith

Gazbills

Post by Gazbills » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Yes please mate, thanks. Not fussed about the amber lenses as will be mounting them to a set of clear units.

Gaz

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 am

thelettingman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:25 pm Have a used set on amber lenses if you’re interested?
Keith
Gazbills wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 pm Yes please mate, thanks. Not fussed about the amber lenses as will be mounting them to a set of clear units.
Gaz
I would check the photos first - Gaz your post takes a second read to realise you're actually talking about the roundels made by Buckley06 ... make sure that thelettingman doesn't think you just mean the standard bmw roundels (which given that being his first post, I suspect he thinks you mean the oem ones and not the custom ones made by Buckley06)

I believe it's these you're looking for Gaz, right?

NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

Gazbills

Post by Gazbills » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 am

IAmOrion wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 am
thelettingman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:25 pm Have a used set on amber lenses if you’re interested?
Keith
Gazbills wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 pm Yes please mate, thanks. Not fussed about the amber lenses as will be mounting them to a set of clear units.
Gaz
I would check the photos first - Gaz your post takes a second read to realise you're actually talking about the roundels made by Buckley06 ... make sure that thelettingman doesn't think you just mean the standard bmw roundels (which given that being his first post, I suspect he thinks you mean the oem ones and not the custom ones made by Buckley06)

I believe it's these you're looking for Gaz, right?

Correct.

thelettingman

Post by thelettingman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Ah sorry misunderstood. The aluminium ones do look great. Good luck persuading someone they don’t like them.