WANTED E85 M-sport Rear Springs

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Post Reply
User avatar
Wrighty
Member
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:47 am

E85 M-sport Rear Springs

Post by Wrighty » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Does anyone have a pair of NEW M-sport E85/86 rear springs that they have no use for and be willing to sell to me?

I know I can buy online but thought I'd try my luck on here first

Cheers

User avatar
chris999
Member
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Location: W Sussex

E85 M-sport Rear Springs

Post by chris999 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Kieran_z4 has some for sale

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 18334
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

E85 M-sport Rear Springs

Post by mr wilks » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Wrighty wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 pm
Does anyone have a pair of NEW M-sport E85/86 rear springs that they have no use for and be willing to sell to me?

I know I can buy online but thought I'd try my luck on here first

Cheers
Not sure the 2 models share the same spring rate so id hold out for E85 ones if that's the model you have
Z history
E86
E85
Grey///MR
3.0Si E85
E89 23i
3.0Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
35i Msport 6spd
E86
E86

Silver///MR GruppeM :driving:

Image


https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

User avatar
Wrighty
Member
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:47 am

E85 M-sport Rear Springs

Post by Wrighty » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:04 pm

chris999 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Kieran_z4 has some for sale
Thanks Chris
mr wilks wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:39 pm
Wrighty wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 pm
Does anyone have a pair of NEW M-sport E85/86 rear springs that they have no use for and be willing to sell to me?

I know I can buy online but thought I'd try my luck on here first

Cheers
Not sure the 2 models share the same spring rate so id hold out for E85 ones if that's the model you have
Ah yes fair point thanks, I have a 3.0 E85. Not sure if the smaller engined models have different springs either

Post Reply