Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE E85 clear out

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Dietcokeman

E85 clear out

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Anmarube wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 am If Truth passes on the black set I'll take them please..
I'll take the Roll Over Hoops too........... :thumbsup:

Russell
Russell , your next up for the Black steering wheel trims , Truth doesn’t want them for the asking price . So if you’d like them let me know .

Dietcokeman

E85 clear out

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:23 pm

mkinternet wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:27 am Long shot but the kick plates and black steering wheel items still for sale?
Kick plates are yours if you want them

Truth

E85 clear out

Post by Truth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Dietcokeman wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:58 pm
Truth wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:27 am
Dietcokeman wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:50 am

As stated ....what you see is what you get fella :roll:

Only rear spoke trims I have are for a flappy paddle wheel , in black .
No need for the rolling eyes. Was a simple question. Why u getting rid anyway thought you had an exchange service going with these?
No need to get the hump , it was a simple answer , I just pointed out that I’d already given the answer to your question, in my original posting . And as i also listed a silver set , do you think I would list a black set with missing items if I had them ? As I said what you see is what you get .
Now who’s got the hump. Let them go to someone else, I’d rather not give you my money with your attitude. Good day!
Z4MC

Dietcokeman

E85 clear out

Post by Dietcokeman » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Truth wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm
Truth wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:27 am

No need for the rolling eyes. Was a simple question. Why u getting rid anyway thought you had an exchange service going with these?
No need to get the hump , it was a simple answer , I just pointed out that I’d already given the answer to your question, in my original posting . And as i also listed a silver set , do you think I would list a black set with missing items if I had them ? As I said what you see is what you get .
Now who’s got the hump. Let them go to someone else, I’d rather not give you my money with your attitude. Good day!

If funny how you think I have an attitude ,
Firstly the sales post clearly says what you get is what you see, so you failed to read it correctly an thus be able to answer your own question .

Secondly as you already know I was doing a exchange service for these, which is very labour intensive by the way , and I've also listed a full set of silver ones, with the same comment, what you get is what you see, common sense would dictate that if I had them I'd have shown them like I have with the silver set .

Thirdly you make a comment to SRhutch's nudge to me about posting it on the thread to avoid mis understandings but send me a PM offering a low ball amount when you can clearly see there is a list of other members wanting to purchase them behind you ! It's ironic that you didn't post that offer on this thread.

I suggest it's you that has the hump and attitude because I won't accept your offer. They are fairly priced IMO .

As a side note, I've done a lot of things for people on this forum and I doubt you'll find anyone who would say I have a bad attitude towards them, I believe I have been more than helpful to everyone I've sold things to or helped out here . I'm sorry you think otherwise .

Anmarube

E85 clear out

Post by Anmarube » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Dietcokeman wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 pm
Anmarube wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 am If Truth passes on the black set I'll take them please..
I'll take the Roll Over Hoops too........... :thumbsup:

Russell
Russell , your next up for the Black steering wheel trims , Truth doesn’t want them for the asking price . So if you’d like them let me know .
Yes please pal I would. PM me some payment details and I'll get some money to you.
PayPal or bank transfer. Up to you....... :thumbsup:

Truth

E85 clear out

Post by Truth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Dietcokeman wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:23 pm
Truth wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm

If funny how you think I have an attitude ,
Firstly the sales post clearly says what you get is what you see, so you failed to read it correctly an thus be able to answer your own question .

Secondly as you already know I was doing a exchange service for these, which is very labour intensive by the way , and I've also listed a full set of silver ones, with the same comment, what you get is what you see, common sense would dictate that if I had them I'd have shown them like I have with the silver set .

Thirdly you make a comment to SRhutch's nudge to me about posting it on the thread to avoid mis understandings but send me a PM offering a low ball amount when you can clearly see there is a list of other members wanting to purchase them behind you ! It's ironic that you didn't post that offer on this thread.

I suggest it's you that has the hump and attitude because I won't accept your offer. They are fairly priced IMO .

As a side note, I've done a lot of things for people on this forum and I doubt you'll find anyone who would say I have a bad attitude towards them, I believe I have been more than helpful to everyone I've sold things to or helped out here . I'm sorry you think otherwise .
Yep u have the hump. That’s why you’ve gone off on one. I offered £45 hardly low ball no one would find it off to save £5!
You’re not the only one to do things for others. I’ve given away my Z4m springs, engine mounts, gearbox mounts and gear knob. All for free, so cry me a river somewhere else.
Z4MC

Simon 3.2M

E85 clear out

Post by Simon 3.2M » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Maybe it's the tone Dietcokeman? - not everyone will share your sense of humour 🤔
Sepang Coupe
Imola Roadster - For sale
Interlagos Coupe - For sale

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Titan Silver 3.0 Roadster
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Silver Grey 3.0si Roadster
Maldives Blue 2.5
Sterling Silver 3.0 - twice

Simon 3.2M

E85 clear out

Post by Simon 3.2M » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 am

Dietcokeman wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:01 amDietcokeman
does anyone have Diertcokeman's details?
Sepang Coupe

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Maldives Blue 2.5

Jl-c

E85 clear out

Post by Jl-c » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Is the shift knob still available? If so I would be very happy to buy it?
Jonathan
Ex E86 Z4 3.0si coupé facelift blue now Z'less
Porsche 997 C2S black-gone-, Mazda Eunos 1.8 yellow-gone-, Audi S4 Avant v6 Quattro 3.0 supercharged red-gone. Abarth 500 red. Abarth 124 Spider GT black. Porsche Cayenne red.

Simon 3.2M

E85 clear out

Post by Simon 3.2M » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Jl-c wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 pm Is the shift knob still available? If so I would be very happy to buy it?
Jonathan
That's why I'm after him mate 😊
Sepang Coupe

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Maldives Blue 2.5

Jl-c

E85 clear out

Post by Jl-c » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Simon 3.2M wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm
Jl-c wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 pm Is the shift knob still available? If so I would be very happy to buy it?
Jonathan
then I shall retire unless you don't want it.
Ex E86 Z4 3.0si coupé facelift blue now Z'less
Porsche 997 C2S black-gone-, Mazda Eunos 1.8 yellow-gone-, Audi S4 Avant v6 Quattro 3.0 supercharged red-gone. Abarth 500 red. Abarth 124 Spider GT black. Porsche Cayenne red.

Simon 3.2M

E85 clear out

Post by Simon 3.2M » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Jl-c wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:48 pm
Simon 3.2M wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm
Jonathan
then I shall retire unless you don't want it.
I actually think he's deleted his profile
Sepang Coupe

Previous:
Stratus Grey Coupe
Carbon Black Coupe
Silver Grey MR
Maldives Blue 2.5