Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Updated (new pics)- 17” winter set - £200

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Marekdawg

Various e89 parts

Post by Marekdawg » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm

The_Dude wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 pm Hi.

I do still have it but couldn’t do it for £80 posted. The boxes it’s in are pretty big so would cost a fair bit to post I guess.

I’d look to do it for £90 plus postage but would have to see how best to package and post it all.
Hi Bud,
If you could take a gander at postage prices etc that would be useful, I'd be happy to look at adjusting :thumbsup:
Silver E89 Sdrive30I Msport. Black roof and other bits. :D :driving:

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:04 pm

I'll double check with my hermes as i know they have a maximum length. Weight shouldn't be an issue, but the dash panel is quite long. Then i'll see if i can just get a large box to put it all in and get back to you with approximate costs.
E89 23i M Sport, Saphire Black, Canberra Beige Leather.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Marekdawg wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm
The_Dude wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 pm Hi.

I do still have it but couldn’t do it for £80 posted. The boxes it’s in are pretty big so would cost a fair bit to post I guess.

I’d look to do it for £90 plus postage but would have to see how best to package and post it all.
Hi Bud,
If you could take a gander at postage prices etc that would be useful, I'd be happy to look at adjusting :thumbsup:
Hi. I’ve had a look and it seems that a suitable box alone would be about £13 then I think it’s around £10ish via Hermes.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Actually, I love just found a box that I can make work. Up to you. You can check the approximate costs on my Hermes but I think £10 will be ball park figure.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Bump.

Still have both the trim and the alloys and winter wheels available. Getting close to winter now. Grab a bargain.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:28 pm

Bump

stijohnny

Various e89 parts

Post by stijohnny » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Do you still have these parts available"Complete set of interior silver trim - the carbon weave pattern. I swapped this out for wood as I preferred that and also a small area near the gear lever had an air freshener on it and the lacquer has come off. Other than that and the odd small scratch on the ash tray area, its in good condition. Just noticed that the picture doesn't include the dash panel, but thats there too. Might be good for someone who wants to spray or hydro dip a set. Will consider splitting if there is enough interest in the different parts. £150 or offers. "?
Im very interested if so.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Yep. Both the wheels and all the trim parts are still available.

brillomaster

Various e89 parts

Post by brillomaster » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 am

what size(s) are the tyres on the wheels? might be interested in these!

Actually more importantly, what are the wheel offsets please? assuming they're style 138s, bmwstylewheels lists them with either a et20 or et43 offset... :?

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/138

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:29 pm

brillomaster wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 am what size(s) are the tyres on the wheels? might be interested in these!

Actually more importantly, what are the wheel offsets please? assuming they're style 138s, bmwstylewheels lists them with either a et20 or et43 offset... :?

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/138
The tyres are all 225/45/17's. Not sure of the offset, but they do look like the ones you've put a link too.

stijohnny

Various e89 parts

Post by stijohnny » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm

The_Dude wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 pm Yep. Both the wheels and all the trim parts are still available.
Hi - let me know what you want (inc post to West Sussex) for the trim parts - [email protected]
cheers

aliendoughnut

Various e89 parts

Post by aliendoughnut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:47 pm

if the trim parts are still available will they fit 35i sdrive manual?

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm

To all those that have enquires about the trim pieces, I’m sorry but can’t find a suitable box for posting. I did get hold of one that I thought might have worked but I still wouldn’t have been happy posting it.

I’ll have to leave them as collection only, though I wouldn’t mind meeting up within 30mins of north Leeds.

The_Dude

Updated - 17” winter set and e89 interior trim.

Post by The_Dude » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Updated initial post and prices.

aliendoughnut

Updated - 17” winter set and e89 interior trim.

Post by aliendoughnut » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:25 am

pm sent