FOR SALE Various e89 parts

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Marekdawg

Various e89 parts

Post by Marekdawg » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi.

I do still have it but couldn’t do it for £80 posted. The boxes it’s in are pretty big so would cost a fair bit to post I guess.

I’d look to do it for £90 plus postage but would have to see how best to package and post it all.
Hi Bud,
If you could take a gander at postage prices etc that would be useful, I'd be happy to look at adjusting :thumbsup:
Silver E89 Sdrive30I Msport. Wrapped black roof and other bits. :D :driving:

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:04 pm

I'll double check with my hermes as i know they have a maximum length. Weight shouldn't be an issue, but the dash panel is quite long. Then i'll see if i can just get a large box to put it all in and get back to you with approximate costs.
E89 23i M Sport, Saphire Black, Canberra Beige Leather.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Marekdawg wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm
The_Dude wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi.

I do still have it but couldn’t do it for £80 posted. The boxes it’s in are pretty big so would cost a fair bit to post I guess.

I’d look to do it for £90 plus postage but would have to see how best to package and post it all.
Hi Bud,
If you could take a gander at postage prices etc that would be useful, I'd be happy to look at adjusting :thumbsup:
Hi. I’ve had a look and it seems that a suitable box alone would be about £13 then I think it’s around £10ish via Hermes.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Actually, I love just found a box that I can make work. Up to you. You can check the approximate costs on my Hermes but I think £10 will be ball park figure.

The_Dude

Various e89 parts

Post by The_Dude » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Bump.

Still have both the trim and the alloys and winter wheels available. Getting close to winter now. Grab a bargain.