Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

DICE Mediabridge for sale

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Zoomer

Post by Zoomer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 am

**SOLD **DICE Mediabridge MB-1500-BMW for sale.
This allows Ipod connectivity and full control of the Ipod allowing you browse and select music by
song
artist
album
playlist
using your Z4 steering wheel controls or radio controls.

Also gives bluetooth connection of mobile phone. Hear calls through your car's speakers and talk back through the included microphone. Caller ID is announced and also displayed on the screen of your radio.
The Bluetooth feature can also be used to stream music from A2DP capable Bluetooth devices. Artist and song are displayed on the radio and the songs can be browsed using the buttons on the car's radio on select radios.

Includes Mediabridge control module, microphone, cable to connect to the car instead of the cd changer, cable to connect to Ipod and installation/operating instructions.( I've got to find the instructions)

£100 delivered
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (215.97 KiB) Viewed 490 times
Last edited by Zoomer on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sterling Grey 3.0i E85 Black Heated Leather M sports seats , 224's ,Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Xenons, PDC, Gaptech ,Cruise and a nice warm garage. NOW GONE
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE

bigosean

Post by bigosean » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:00 am

Will this work for an E85 with Nav pal? If so I’ll have it please.

Many thanks

Sean
Current:- 2006 E85 3.0si Sport Manual | Silver Grey | Black Leather | Grey Roof | Stubby | Genuine CSL’s | Spacers | K&N | Sound Gen Mod | Mediabridge | Royals Steering Wheel | ZHP | Side Covers

Previous:- 2012 E89 28i M Sport Auto

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:37 am

Yes it will mine has nav. Will pm you
Sterling Grey 3.0i E85 Black Heated Leather M sports seats , 224's ,Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Xenons, PDC, Gaptech ,Cruise and a nice warm garage. NOW GONE
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Item is now Sold
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE