Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Roof side covers on ebay

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
markalp

Roof side covers on ebay

Post by markalp » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Stuartt wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm
markalp wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 pm
Stuartt wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 am I agree,

But tbh you don’t put them in to pop down the shops on a cloudy day. They are more of a sunny hoon day thing hence why they don’t get a lot of use.

Having owned a set myself for two years and selling them for what I paid for them I’d say they are worth it, as someone will always buy them, especially if you are prepared to send to the USA as they go mad for them.

Although if someone does manage to reproduce them cheaply they will be worth next to nothing which is why no one has offered up a set to be copied because secretly all current owners want to sell them on for big bucks one day :poke:

Stuart
Next time a set comes up for sale I may purchase them just so I can get them scanned, then release the models online so anyone can get them printed. These bits of plastic should be a throw away item.
That’s very noble of you as long as your prepared to lose any money you have invested in the pair to scan.
Or sell them for what you paid before realising the scan file as once someone can make them for throw away money originals will be pretty much worthless which is why it hasn’t been done yet.

Stuart
I may have sourced a set to scan, if he can find them in his garage. fingers crossed.
Alpina Roadster S LUX #030