WANTED - Faulty iDrive screen - e89

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
AnubisZed

Post by AnubisZed » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Yes the title is correct!! :D

For a potential project I was wondering if anyone had a faulty iDrive flip-up screen that they want to get rid of from an e89.
Probably something like a faulty LCD as all I want is the housing and the pop-up motors working so that it'll move, the LCD isn't required.

Yes I could buy a working one but I don't see the point in paying extra for something I don't need if you see what I mean.

Hope someone can help.
TIA
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather.... relatively basic (getting less and less basic with every new retrofit)!
8)

AnubisZed

Post by AnubisZed » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 am

Anyone? Anyone got a dodgy one they want to replace, as I can point you in the right direction of a used working one to replace it with :D

It really doesn't need to have a working LCD panel as long as the guts are there. TBH even if it doesn't flip-up any more I could still work with it for examining the points of my project.

TIA
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather.... relatively basic (getting less and less basic with every new retrofit)!
8)

AnubisZed

Post by AnubisZed » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:12 am

Bump :D
Dave
8)