Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:18 am

enuff_zed wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:59 am Should have suspected something really, from a bloke with a sawn off 'shotgun'. :roll:

Hope it gets sorted.
Wish I could actually blow my own head off with a shotgun right now...

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:20 am

Smartbear wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:27 am I think this guy has other items in the classified section? :thumbsdown:
Rob
Yeah. Please go s**t over those as well as they're of no use to me now...

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am

ronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 am Did the seller send his Bank Details or were they given verbally ? Is it even remotely possible the cash has gone to the wrong account?
I gave details via pm. Checked the details again and they are correct, so its not possible for the funds to go into another account...

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:24 am

ronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 am Do you know the fellas address?
118c Anderson road

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am

enuff_zed wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm
CHIMV8 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:33 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:24 am Trivia possibly, but I think you mean Snoop D? Not Scooby? Don't want any upsets! :wink:
Didn’t know there was another but yes Snoopy D
Well he's been on the forum today, but not actually contributed since 19th May.
Surely he must be seeing all this discussion going on?
A few members I've met on here told me about this. Just replying to everyone just now...

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:29 am

enuff_zed wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 pm Well it's getting increasingly dubious, to say the least.
So he hasn't actually replied with any kind of explanation? Just deleted it?
He must realise this is all being documented?
Not that this helps you being out of pocket.
Sorry, I've replied to him now, apologised and explained the situation to him.

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:31 am

ronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:18 pm If he has intentionally defrauded you could this be a police matter?
Ive never frauded anyone and never will.

Snoop D

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Snoop D » Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to respond to everyone's messages, but the exhaust is gonna be sent out to the buyer regardless of what people say about me or anything to do with money etc...

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out on this forum and it has been greatly appreciated. I will maybe stick around for a few weeks, but I have now decided my time is up and would like to reunite with my only world I once had.

Thanks again and I wish you all a long and healthy future. Until then, see you on the other side👍

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by ronk » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Snoop D wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:31 am
ronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:18 pm If he has intentionally defrauded you could this be a police matter?
Ive never frauded anyone and never will.
That’s good to hear. It was only one of the many possibilities why your buyer hadn’t received his goods nor had replies to his questions - I’m pleased to hear that you are going to get your buyer sorted out eventually and I also hope you get whatever problems you’re experiencing equally sorted.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

dhobbs

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by dhobbs » Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm

I hope everything gets sorted on both sides of the deal.
It was never a personal attack on you snoop d, but communication is key to these forums otherwise misunderstandings happen.
3.0si roadster. Requisite stubby. Sound gen mod. LED numberplate lights. LED boot strip. Interior lights LED too. ZHP gearknob. Daily drive :driving:
Motor in boot. Bilstein B8 dampers. New radio, much better sounds :thumbsup:

Montegojones41

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Montegojones41 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Good to hear its been sorted now
Montego blue Z4 2.5si 2007

Stretch_Blanco

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Stretch_Blanco » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out on this forum and it has been greatly appreciated. I will maybe stick around for a few weeks, but I have now decided my time is up and would like to reunite with my only world I once had.

Thanks again and I wish you all a long and healthy future. Until then, see you on the other side👍
[/quote]

I hope you are doing ok man, I’m not sure if I am reading that correctly but it does not sound like you are doing too well!

I hope you get passed whatever circumstances are affecting you just now!

Vegas

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by Vegas » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Hey snoop d. Dont want to make too many assumptions but it does appear that you are struggling a little at the min bud. Not sure what part of the country you are from but I would take a look at groups such as this one if you get chance. https://thebookofman.com/mind/mental-he ... -man-club/

Will do no harm and hopefully a lot of good. These lads are based in the North West but there will be loads country wide and they will be able to point you in the right direction bud. Take care.
Steve
3.0 Auto, Sterling Grey, Hardtop, Professional Nav, DSP, Digital TV, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Xenons, MFSW, Cupholders, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Folding Mirrors, Memory seats, Wind deflector, PDC, 108's, LED sides and Fogs, Stubby, Intravee.

CHIMV8

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by CHIMV8 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:29 am

Morning All
This arrived in the post last night
Exhaust tips.JPG
Exhaust tips.JPG (194.46 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Throughout all this I have always taken Snoopy D at face value, all be it I was getting frustrated at times with the lack of communication from him, which turned out to be the main underlying issue, with the week long gaps in him replying,otherwise we would of probably resolved this earlier.

I have sent him a PM expressing my thanks and all gets brighter in his personnel life,though we still don't agree where the money is,i have stated I will see if the issue is with his bank or mine,if for some reason my bank are holding which they are saying they aren't I will send to Snoopy D

As far as I am concerned, this sale is closed, and I would like to thank you all for your input to help and carry this through

All the Best and keep Safe

Mark
Last edited by CHIMV8 on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sterling Grey 3.0

dhobbs

Straight "Shotgun" Pipes

Post by dhobbs » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Excellent news. Now get them on your car and upload a video so we can all hear how they sound.
3.0si roadster. Requisite stubby. Sound gen mod. LED numberplate lights. LED boot strip. Interior lights LED too. ZHP gearknob. Daily drive :driving:
Motor in boot. Bilstein B8 dampers. New radio, much better sounds :thumbsup: