Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Sterling Grey Passenger door in excellent condition

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
paullyjay

Sterling Grey Passenger door in excellent condition

Post by paullyjay » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:35 am

Please, if anyone can help... As above, I'm looking for a Sterling Grey Passenger door in excellent condition, if anyone is breaking a car or knows of one... It just has to be in really good condition...

Cheers!

Tony Cluedo

Post by Tony Cluedo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 am

If you haven't already search BMW Z4 breaking on ebay. Fair few cars on there at the moment.

paullyjay

Post by paullyjay » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:59 am

Tony Cluedo wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 am If you haven't already search BMW Z4 breaking on ebay. Fair few cars on there at the moment.
:thumbsup:
I have indeed - unfortunately most are from seller topbmw who is based north of Manchester, which is a bit too far for me... I'm based in Wiltshire and I'd like to be able to collect as I am looking for a door in really good condition and I have had really terrible experiences with shipping body panels... But I am following up on a few of the more southern options....

I was just hoping someone here might know of a really good one in a breakers yard or maybe someone thinking about breaking one on here...

Fingers crossed!!

paullyjay

Post by paullyjay » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:22 am

Giving this a quick bump...

I'm still looking for a Sterling Grau passenger door - happy pay extra to have one complete, even happier to come and remove it myself!

It just has to be in good condition!

Fingers crossed!

Ali0191

Post by Ali0191 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:41 am

Hi Paully,

I am based in London with an 05 sterling grey z4 I am scrapping, I will get pictures of the door today. No damage beyond the fact it’s been used on a car for 13 years!

What are you looking to spend on it?

Context: My Z4 has just been classed as an insurance write off due to cosmetic damage to the rear drivers side wheel arch. I am came on here to see if it is worth me buying it back and offering parts on here to members, hadn’t thought of doors!

paullyjay

Post by paullyjay » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Ali, I've just seen your post and stuck a reply on it... I'd be happy to pay up to £250 for the complete door if it's a good one... Also, happy to come and remove it too... PM Sent...