Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

nfbr's 2007 Ruby Black Z4 Coupé! Blog/Build-Thread

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:03 am

Ed Doe wrote:Just a quickie to say thank you for the comprehensive write up of all you did. Particularly in this instance the water pump links - I'm in touch with Sam as I post as I've had the beginnings of pump failure (16 faults for water pump underspending vs target speed in the last 2.5k!)

Really very helpful and a great project in its own right!

Cheers and good luck with the investment!
Slightly off-topic so my apologies to the OP, but to Ed I had a new water pump and thermostat fitted to my Ruby Black Coupe (you "Spotted" it once at the same place as I got that work done late last year) and the total bill was just over £800! :cry: so contacting Sam is probably a good idea!

Anyway, back on topic I hope the OP's investment is exceptional enough to justify parting with his much cherished Z4C. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

nfbr

Post by nfbr » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:19 am

Thanks guys!
If it's going to sell at all I'd love for it to sell soon, so that the new owners can enjoy the rest of summer with it, and so that I can start working out my plans.

If it does sell, and I come back at a later date, it'll be in a Sepang Bronze M Coupé that I'll be looking for!

Ed Doe

Post by Ed Doe » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:57 am

Mr Tidy wrote:
Slightly off-topic so my apologies to the OP, but to Ed I had a new water pump and thermostat fitted to my Ruby Black Coupe (you "Spotted" it once at the same place as I got that work done late last year) and the total bill was just over £800! :cry: so contacting Sam is probably a good idea!

Anyway, back on topic I hope the OP's investment is exceptional enough to justify parting with his much cherished Z4C. :thumbsup:
Aah down at TWG? Will will have the pleasure of my car very shortly too Haha! The bill is a right pain - it's come 2 weeks before I'm getting married so couldn't have been worse! Nevermind!

Op impeccable choice of replacement for when the time comes! One day I'm sure ill be doing the same thing!
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

nfbr

Post by nfbr » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:09 am

Said goodbye to this car yesterday, really will miss it. I'm still around for any guys after brake lines, Powerflex bushes, scorpion exhausts and "M" OEM brakes.

Onwards and upwards! :)

New owner will hopefully be around soon to take over this thread.

LewisB

Post by LewisB » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:21 am

Such a good read OP, thanks for sharing.
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe - Ruby Black - Champagne Nappa leather - my weekend drive......

Aliya88

Post by Aliya88 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:31 am

JINGLE wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:35 pm just read this thread from start to finish, such a good thread and very informative. shame your mods have slowed down as would have loved to seen more!
Hi guys
Absolutely agree! This thread has been a fantastic source of information, and the discussions have been enlightening. It's a shame the moderators have slowed down, but nonetheless, the knowledge shared here has been invaluable.free fire name