Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Some pics of my latest Z4...

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Cirric

Some pics of my latest Z4...

Post by Cirric » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Got the car on Tuesday... Sapphire Black, dream red M heated seats, sat nav, TV, bluetooth, 6 CD, auto box and 108 composite alloys... since I got it I fitted rear lights with clear indicators, clear fog light with red bulb (may not be MOT but it works!) and clear side indicators... looks fab - and its soooo shiny!

Been out today 'over the hills and far away' and snapped a few pics...

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some pics of my latest Z4...

Post by sp3ctre » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:09 pm

That's very cool... where did you get the matching clear rear lights from? I have seen sets where the large orange circles are replaced with clear, but always one of the the smaller lights is red and one is white... in my opinion that looks odd... ours looks spot on!!! :D
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 pm

sp3ctre, I'm guessing the offside is from europe, that would be the easiest solution I would think

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by WLH » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:38 pm

Very Nice... :) :thumbsup:
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos

Cirric

Post by Cirric » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:28 am

sp3ctre wrote:That's very cool... where did you get the matching clear rear lights from? I have seen sets where the large orange circles are replaced with clear, but always one of the the smaller lights is red and one is white... in my opinion that looks odd... yours looks spot on!!! :D
thanks!

I got the clear light set from a german dealer on ebay (click here) and also ordered the LHD nearside lamp separately from the same dealer which came in at the same price as getting them from a UK dealer with 'odd' lamps... the bulb I got from a car accessory shop... Looks a lot cleaner me thinks... :D The only bit I didnt fit was the clear brake lamp as I prefer the red on black look...

BMW^Z4

Post by BMW^Z4 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:03 am

nice car :thumbsup:
Sterling grey ,108 starspoke, alarm,KW v3 suspension,clear lights,cd/mp3, ipod 20GB, hardtop,manual,wind deflector, aerodynamic package, silver trim,Michelin pilot sport tyres, cruise control etc ...

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:11 am

Wow, that's really beautiful! As usual, I'm jealous of everyone's nice wheels. Of course, my favorite part would be the red seats, simply divine :thumbsup:
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"