Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mmmmm

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Status

Mmmmm

Post by Status » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:19 pm

I’ve got a WRX wagon and an sti Pro-drive uk car low mileage,the sti’s have doubled in price over the last three years and the WRX wagon has only depreciated about £1000 in the five years I’ve hade it,if you get a chance yo get one get it,you won’t be disappointed
I love all my cars

Status

Mmmmm

Post by Status » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:32 am

Lynchy I’ve got lovely long blond hair so if I hag a hairdressers car it would’ve all fallen out by now,Just look at my mate DARREN he had more hair than me when I first met him in fact I thought he was a Yeti,ps
Nic car

Darren Slone
Lifer
Lifer

Mmmmm

Post by Darren Slone » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:17 am

Status wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:32 am Lynchy I’ve got lovely long blond hair so if I hag a hairdressers car it would’ve all fallen out by now,Just look at my mate DARREN he had more hair than me when I first met him in fact I thought he was a Yeti,ps
Nic car
Pmsl ! Very true though :-)

Current Porsche Cayman S 987.1

Now sold - Imola Z4MC

Now sold - Silver Grey Z4MC
OEM CSL’s, Supersprint, Gruppe M, Eibachs, Carbon Roof, carbon rear spoiler,,

Now sold - My other Z
‘71 Datsun 240Z imported from West Coast USA

Status

Mmmmm

Post by Status » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Bushyg if you ever get the chance to get a decent Scooby get it you will not be disappointed it’s a better car to drive than the M but different so I’ll retract that statement as I love both.the difference between my WRX wagon and sti is quite a lot,my favourite to drive is my wagon but then I’ll get in the M or sti and they become my favourite so hard choice,getting the M out later for a blast to Mersea island tonight,mot runs out tomorrow,oil filter change next week as I’ve had it a year although service history up to date I’ll still change the oil even though I only done 3500 miles on the oil that’s in it