Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

First pic (not a HUGE picture any more)

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
carl

Re: First pic (not a HUGE picture any more)

Post by carl » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:29 pm

I hate cleaning cars, so I think that's the shiniest it's ever going to be...

JayD

Post by JayD » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:55 am

Are the photos supposed to be cut off on the edges? I cant seem to view the whole photo? Is this because of the new system?
Interlagos Blue Coupe, CSL's on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's and Strut Brace - Gone but not forgotten.......

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:59 am

JayD wrote:Are the photos supposed to be cut off on the edges? I cant seem to view the whole photo? Is this because of the new system?
mmm, interesting, I think you've discovered a bug, sir!

Actually it is because the picture is too big... if you stretch your window you will see the rest of the car.... I will be looking into a solution to this when I get home from work.

:cheers:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

JayD

Post by JayD » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:09 am

I have no bar at the bottom to slide along the page horizontally? Is that my system or this system? :(
Interlagos Blue Coupe, CSL's on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's and Strut Brace - Gone but not forgotten.......

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:10 am

JayD wrote:I have no bar at the bottom to slide along the page horizontally? Is that my system or this system? :(
That's the bug... if you stretch the browser you will see the pic, but there is no way to scroll... I think it's to stop massive pics breaking the forum. Easy to fix, so I will look into it tonight :D
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

JayD

Post by JayD » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:24 am

sp3ctre wrote:
JayD wrote:I have no bar at the bottom to slide along the page horizontally? Is that my system or this system? :(
That's the bug... if you stretch the browser you will see the pic, but there is no way to scroll... I think it's to stop massive pics breaking the forum. Easy to fix, so I will look into it tonight :D
Ah yes, I see your point. It also puts the numbers out of line in the boxes when you look at the thread in the menu (if you stretch browser)

i.e page 1 and 2 etc.

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:28 am

JayD wrote:
Ah yes, I see your point. It also puts the numbers out of line in the boxes when you look at the thread in the menu (if you stretch browser)

i.e page 1 and 2 etc.
mmm, I dont see that... any chance of posting a screenshot?

JayD

Post by JayD » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 am

sp3ctre wrote:
JayD wrote:

i.e page 1 and 2 etc.
mmm, I dont see that... any chance of posting a screenshot?
If you PM me your email addy, I will mail you the screen dump.

Jay

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:53 am

ok, it is a bug, but I have isolated the problem... you have your IE set to 150% (bottom right of the browser). Set this is 100% and it should look ok. Let me know how you get on.

J

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:24 pm

sp3ctre wrote:ok, it is a bug, but I have isolated the problem... you have your IE set to 150% (bottom right of the browser). Set this is 100% and it should look ok. Let me know how you get on.

J
If I set mine to 150% I do get a horizontal scroll bar - have you fixed it?

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:51 pm

No, I was referring to the messed up page numbering on 150% view

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm

ok, I have resolved this issue. I'm not 100% happy with it but it is working now and solves the problem until I figure out something a little more "snazzy".

Cheers,

J