Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Post Reply
User avatar
Twin Turbo
Member
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Twin Turbo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Me at Santa Pod - recorded fastest time set at BMWShow by any Z,
IMG_20170702_172304.jpg

User avatar
jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3857
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by jamie_z4 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 pm

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VvPHStF.jpg[/IMG]
In the queue at pod
2007 Ruby black 2.5i E85

2014 Audi A5 Black edition

User avatar
Kap'nZ4
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:19 am
Location: USA Kansas City

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Kap'nZ4 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:43 am

Image
Image
God saw me fit enough to drive it. It's my responsibility to drive it the way its meant to be drove. (All Roads Open.) Mods and fixes are mounting and I don't care, as it will be drove come hell or high water. :D

User avatar
markeg
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8106
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Lincolnshire Wolds

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by markeg » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm

jamie_z4 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 pm
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VvPHStF.jpg[/IMG]
In the queue at pod
Channeling your inner Danny-Dyer there, Jamie ? :wink:
previous: Alpina Roadster S, #108: gone
current: MB C-class
"veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around..."

User avatar
jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3857
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by jamie_z4 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm

markeg wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm
jamie_z4 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 pm
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VvPHStF.jpg[/IMG]
In the queue at pod
Channeling your inner Danny-Dyer there, Jamie ? :wink:

Haha! People do say I look like him a bit actually!
2007 Ruby black 2.5i E85

2014 Audi A5 Black edition

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 19283
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by mr wilks » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Better cheer up for next week lad :oops: :P
E86
E85
Grey///MR
Si E85
E89 23i
Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
35i Msport 6spd
E86
Ti ///MR
E86

35is :driving:


Image




https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

User avatar
mr wilks
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 19283
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancs or Normandy , i don't mind which

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by mr wilks » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 pm

A place worthy of a pic :oops: Hardknott Pass in the Lake District last Sunday heading east towards Wrynose Pass

Image
E86
E85
Grey///MR
Si E85
E89 23i
Si E85
E86
3.0Si E85
Imola///MR
35i Msport 6spd
E86
Ti ///MR
E86

35is :driving:


Image




https://www.instagram.com/andybmwheels/

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4795
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Number5 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Looking Good Andy. (The car that is - You need to lay off those Yorkie bars though :wink: ! )

User avatar
jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3857
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by jamie_z4 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 am

mr wilks wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 pm
A place worthy of a pic :oops: Hardknott Pass in the Lake District last Sunday heading east towards Wrynose Pass

Image
alright James Bond ;)
2007 Ruby black 2.5i E85

2014 Audi A5 Black edition

User avatar
Cracker
Member
Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:33 pm
Location: Carlisle

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Cracker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Taken at the end of June on my wedding day, the car got all the attention :D
IMG_1911.JPG
IMG_1911.JPG (242.1 KiB) Viewed 2946 times
Image


Imola///MR gaptech/19's/stubby/nav/champers leather/afe intake/rpi exhaust/cruise/bluetooth/carbon dash,areos.


Gone-much loved sterling grey 3.0i

User avatar
1000rr
Member
Member
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by 1000rr » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Sonny and I.
sonny (1 of 1).jpg
sonny (1 of 1).jpg (446.82 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
Sterling 3.0, Red int, Aeros.

andystone
Member
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:37 pm
Location: Yeovil, Somerset

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by andystone » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:22 pm

20170318_180332834_iOS.jpg
20170318_180332834_iOS.jpg (185.37 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
2005 e85 z4, 2.5

User avatar
Beedub
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9486
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Sutton Coldfield

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Beedub » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 pm

me and abit of the z.

neck and face tattoos mean I don't appear to be very friendly but I'm a softy at heart and a true Z lover.
Attachments
20160925_160353.jpg
20160925_160353.jpg (174.87 KiB) Viewed 2208 times

Mr Tidy
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9217
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: Berkshire

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Beedub wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 pm
me and abit of the z.

neck and face tattoos mean I don't appear to be very friendly but I'm a softy at heart and a true Z lover.
Wow - I thought for a moment you were LH, but then realised you don't have enough tattoos! :lol: :thumbsup:

I won't be posting a photo on this thread BTW - my Z4C looks great but I don't. :rofl:
Z4 3.0Si Sport - Coupe for added stiffness!
Current - Montego Blue, Pearl Grey, Cirrus trim & 295s. Cruise, Storage and pdc. E90 330i as a DD.
Gone - Ruby Black, Pearl Grey & 135Ms. Xenons, heated seats and Professional speakers.

User avatar
Beedub
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9486
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Sutton Coldfield

Us and our Zed's - Image Thread

Post by Beedub » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Mr Tidy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 pm
Beedub wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 pm
me and abit of the z.

neck and face tattoos mean I don't appear to be very friendly but I'm a softy at heart and a true Z lover.
Wow - I thought for a moment you were LH, but then realised you don't have enough tattoos! :lol: :thumbsup:

I won't be posting a photo on this thread BTW - my Z4C looks great but I don't. :rofl:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i get that LH comments all the time, :? :? :? :?

Sod it post a pic up!!! none of us on here are super models :rofl: :rofl:

Post Reply