Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Meeting with the boys from z4forum.it

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Color

Meeting with the boys from z4forum.it

Post by Color » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 am

While in Rome I had arranged a meeting with some of the guys from the Italian Z4 community. They are great people and I really recommend paying them a visit if you can!

It was a wonderful night, a dinner, gelatto and a quick drive around in downtown Rome before we had a photo session with our cars in front the arch of Constantine next to the colloseum. Unfortunately some of the photos were a little blurred from camera motion but I hope you enjoy the results:

This was taken at the restaurant:

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:45 am

Wow! That is absolutely beautiful, even with slightly fuzzy pics, I hardly noticed it anyway. I love nighttime top-down riding, it's even funner then daytime for me. So what's entertainment like there?

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by WLH » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:59 am

WOW... :thumbsup: Excellent pics.... :camera:
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos

Color

Post by Color » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm

fire-n-ice wrote:Wow! That is absolutely beautiful, even with slightly fuzzy pics, I hardly noticed it anyway. I love nighttime top-down riding, it's even funner then daytime for me. So what's entertainment like there?
Thanks! For a warm summer night topdown driving is the best!

As for the entertainment in Rome I would not know, we had a great time dining, driving & doing the photo session, so no time to try out the entertaiment. There is sooo much to see in Rome anway, it must be hard to get bored in that metropolis. We spent two nights and feel like we just brushed on the edges of what i has to offer.

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:40 pm

:heat: .... :drool: That's hawt.

I miss Rome... was there last October. The twilight / night time shots are particularly nice around the city.
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

Citation 650

Post by Citation 650 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:34 pm

Location, location, location.

muppet

Post by muppet » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 pm

shiney things :D
ZED 3 2.8 quick enough for an old bloke.. then I crashed it...now it's fixed

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 pm

Great pics! Miss Italy and the fun that can be had, really friendly people that enjoy life.

F-n-I, an Italian "dinner" can be an all night affair, usually starting around 9-10pm and running until midnight or so. Lot of good conversation along with the food and wine. Then maybe to a place to dance till 4am. Why do you think they drink so much espresso :lol:

Cheers!

Color

Post by Color » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:36 am

Here are some more pics, this is from Narni, a pintoresque medieval village 100 kms north of Rome, where one of the italians named Matteo have an hotel called Il Chiostro. It's a very nice hotel and the price is reasonable, if you go by I can recommend a night at the hotel. It's a very nice starting point to go to Rome, and I'm sure Matteo would appreciate the visit!

The city lies on a steep hill and on the top is a small castle, where we took the photos.

Two beasts head to head. Matteo is in the silver Z4 to the right, I'm on the left.

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:40 pm

fire-n-ice wrote:Wow! That is absolutely beautiful, even with slightly fuzzy pics, I hardly noticed it anyway. I love nighttime top-down riding, it's even funner then daytime for me. So what's entertainment like there?
OH boy, OH boy! You've got my blood boiling for some co-ed naked night top-down driving! Wouldn't that be a blast!!!???
Member ZSCCA

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:45 pm

^^ It is!! :P

:rofl:

Aebous
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Aebous » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:41 am

flyboyaj wrote:
OH boy, OH boy! You've got my blood boiling for some co-ed naked night top-down driving! Wouldn't that be a blast!!!???
I'm first with her!
'03 Z4 3.0i manual transmission w/ sports package, interior xenons, wind deflector, Michelin Sport PS3's, cheap big brake upgrade, headlights with black internals and clear lenses, Alutech braces inc horizontal strut bar.
ZEEEE 4

Color

Post by Color » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm

. . . and I saved the best Gem for last!! Just got this in.

. . . modern technology vs. ancient history . . .
. . . a Z4M vs. the coliseum . . .

Elliot

Post by Elliot » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm

What a lovely set of pics even with the slight blur :thumbsup:
SOLD 2006 Z4 ///M Roadster in Imola Red....As seen below
http://www.pbase.com/elliot_d/bmw_z4_m

Aebous
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Aebous » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 am

Awesome pics yet again
'03 Z4 3.0i manual transmission w/ sports package, interior xenons, wind deflector, Michelin Sport PS3's, cheap big brake upgrade, headlights with black internals and clear lenses, Alutech braces inc horizontal strut bar.
ZEEEE 4