- 68681693-B4D5-4126-A1D8-D1D5453047B2.jpeg (137.39 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 am
- Location: Hampshire
Imola z4mr, carbon graphite ispiri FFR-6, mpss, gruppem, kw v3, oe strutbrace, aero skirts, schmiedmann carbon splitter, bcs exhaust, dice media, gaptech, F10 zhp & smiles every journey.
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm
NC500, Scotland - between Kylesku Bridge and Drumbeg on the B869
FF Xenons | LED S/lights | Custom Trim | Royal SW | ZHP | CDV | AUX | DISA | Cruise | MV2s | Roof motor > boot | K&N | Sound Gen | Interior LEDs | E/H seats | Remapped
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:00 pm
The beautiful back drop with elegant lighting really shows up the beauty of a flattened front end that is waiting for a respray. It leaves the imagination to picture the beauty of a four layer, fully block flattened and polished vehicle.
- 5F0E9ACA-A70A-4D51-ADDB-27225C38C8A7.jpeg (171.02 KiB) Viewed 211 times
E86 3.0 M-Sport with lots of twiddly bits causing a decreasing bank account and my wife’s Audi A4 cabriolet to have extra work done so she keeps up.