Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7175
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by john-e89 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:46 pm

I think I’ve seen you at least 4 or 5 times in the last couple of years....that plate is very recogniseable. :thumbsup:
M roady
E89 35is
MR2 mk 2

Just too many toys.....

AlienZed
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Tameside,Cheshire

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by AlienZed » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Only had that 12mths , before i was a U F O :rofl:
But we are round there every week .
Attachments
20190627_174618.jpg
20190627_174618.jpg (283.05 KiB) Viewed 267 times

Online
User avatar
Huzee4
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:43 pm
Location: South Wales

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by Huzee4 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Huzee4 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:03 am
Wifey and I took an late evening drive around the Gower Peninsular and finished off in Mumbles, sea was like a millpond and the temp still sat at 24* degrees, perfect ! I’ve posted a couple of pics, the last one taken an hour later of the Bay from higher ground when the storm arrived :o
Thank you for your kind comments John, we are very lucky living where we do, perfect for Zedding Steve :thumbsup:

Great pics Huzee....love coast pics, especially places like the Gower etc. Thanks for posting sir. :thumbsup:
E85 2.5 Maldives blue
E89 2.0 Estoril blue
Current Zed E89 35iS Alpine white

Bluebogartlabel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:01 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by Bluebogartlabel » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:18 am

Not a better place to be,,
Attachments
IMG_20200607_1200018.jpg
IMG_20200607_1200018.jpg (143.21 KiB) Viewed 238 times
E86 2006 Z4 si Sport Manual Coupe BMW individual / Individual Phoenix Yellow / Individual Kiwi & Black Extended Leather / Individual 152 Wheels / Individual Kick Plates / Since 2016

User avatar
buzyg
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 18976
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Cornwall

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by buzyg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:53 pm

AlienZed wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:54 pm
Only had that 12mths , before i was a U F O :rofl:
But we are round there every week .
Love this picture. Just makes me want to go out for a drive on the Moors. :thumbsup:

Weathers tosh today though? :(
Image

AlienZed
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Tameside,Cheshire

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by AlienZed » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

After 2 days of constant rain and going stir crazy it suddenly stopped about 2pm so run down the snake for mi mental wellbeing, got took short at ladybower so had to pull in quick :D
Attachments
20200630_172434.jpg
20200630_172434.jpg (203.47 KiB) Viewed 159 times
20200630_165125.jpg
20200630_165125.jpg (350.25 KiB) Viewed 159 times

Jon2215
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by Jon2215 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Little run out after work
Attachments
31EF7D81-50B8-43DB-BBF5-F695DF9980EA.jpeg
31EF7D81-50B8-43DB-BBF5-F695DF9980EA.jpeg (112.07 KiB) Viewed 157 times

User avatar
Papa_Zee
Member
Member
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by Papa_Zee » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 am

AlienZed wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
After 2 days of constant rain and going stir crazy it suddenly stopped about 2pm so run down the snake for mi mental wellbeing, got took short at ladybower so had to pull in quick :D
Mmm thats a funny looking patrol car... :rofl:
'06 Z4 E85 2.5 Si (Black) -> '58 Z4 2.0i (Silver) + '56 Z4MR (Imola Red) -> ‘15 E89 35is (VO)

User avatar
kis
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm
Location: Surrey / West Sussex Boarder

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by kis » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Papa_Zee wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 am
AlienZed wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
After 2 days of constant rain and going stir crazy it suddenly stopped about 2pm so run down the snake for mi mental wellbeing, got took short at ladybower so had to pull in quick :D
Mmm thats a funny looking patrol car... :rofl:
Really? I thought they frequently use BMW vehicles across the force? :lol: :driving:
Rare '15 Plate E85 Z4 3.0i SMG

BMW Family History (past and present):
1 Series - E87
3 Series - E46 320ci, E46 M3, E90 (x2)
4 Series - F36, F82 M4
5 Series - E34 (x2), E39
X5 - E53, E70
X6 - E71
7 Series - E32

User avatar
enuff_zed
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2079
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 pm

kis wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm
Papa_Zee wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 am
AlienZed wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm
After 2 days of constant rain and going stir crazy it suddenly stopped about 2pm so run down the snake for mi mental wellbeing, got took short at ladybower so had to pull in quick :D
Mmm thats a funny looking patrol car... :rofl:
Really? I thought they frequently use BMW vehicles across the force? :lol: :driving:
Indeed. I used to love watching Z Cars. :thumbsup:
E89 20i SDrive M Sport - Valencia Orange
E85 25i (53 plate) - Sterling Grey - Better half's fun car

True-Blue
Member
Member
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Post your Zed picture of the day...

Post by True-Blue » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 pm

New boots...
7C3674FA-C045-44FC-967C-E44C68249161.jpeg
7C3674FA-C045-44FC-967C-E44C68249161.jpeg (273.74 KiB) Viewed 46 times

Post Reply