Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Credit Card eaten by Center Console!

GSJ460

Post by GSJ460 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:15 am

Odd one... My credit card was on top of my wallet (had to have it out for Toll booths) and when I opened the sliding door/cover - the card vanished into the depths under the console.

Does anyone know if there is anything under there which can be damaged? Is it o.k to just forget about it or do I need to take it somewhere to be broken down and retrieved?!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm

GSJ460 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:15 am Odd one... My credit card was on top of my wallet (had to have it out for Toll booths) and when I opened the sliding door/cover - the card vanished into the depths under the console.

Does anyone know if there is anything under there which can be damaged? Is it o.k to just forget about it or do I need to take it somewhere to be broken down and retrieved?!
LoL, :lol:

No Idea, but I would think you are ok. Surely every thing mechanical, bar the prop shaft, goes forward.

Did make me chuckle. :D

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:55 pm

buzyg wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm
GSJ460 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:15 am Odd one... My credit card was on top of my wallet (had to have it out for Toll booths) and when I opened the sliding door/cover - the card vanished into the depths under the console.

LoL, :lol:

No Idea, but I would think you are ok. Surely every thing mechanical, bar the prop shaft, goes forward.

Did make me chuckle. :D
A true Mastercard moment :D
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:31 pm

When the last 4 digits of your mileometer match your pincode maybe some crisp new £50 notes will fly out of the airvents...

:rofl:
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:34 pm

I dropped a micro sd card from the Dashcam in the 335 - it’s just disappeared ! I’ve searched every nook and cranny but without any success.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup: