Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

On its way, no it’s now arrived - Picture Heavy

Discussing the current generation Z4
Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

On its way

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 am

That does look very nice but those wheel should not be on there IMHO :D
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

On its way

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:06 am

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 am That does look very nice but those wheel should not be on there IMHO :D
Oh, so you can decide on the colour of other people’s wheels in under 2 minutes but not your own in 2 weeks :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

ronk
    Lifer
    Lifer

On its way

Post by ronk » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 am

That looks like a very nice “shopping car“ you won’t see many in a Netto car park!
    You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
    So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

On its way

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:20 am

ronk wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 am That looks like a very nice “shopping car“ you won’t see many in a Netto car park!
    Yes it is Ron, and does make Kathleen’s real going to the shops car parked next to it seem ultra ordinary :rofl:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

Ole gits rule
      Lifer
      Lifer

On its way

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:06 am
      Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 am That does look very nice but those wheel should not be on there IMHO :D
      Oh, so you can decide on the colour of other people’s wheels in under 2 minutes but not your own in 2 weeks :poke: :rofl: :rofl:
      I said I thought I was indecisive and could be cured today or tomorrow but could decide which day was best :rofl:

said in my thread that gold was a no no and certainly not on there for me anyway :D
      2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Zforbes

On its way

Post by Zforbes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:44 am Just too make sure I’m missing not having a roadster this pulled up beside Kathleen’s car yesterday when I was in the garden putting some outdoor lights up. What a noise :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Not really seen one up close but this thing is stunning!

Of course I had to go out for a chat, lovely older couple. It belongs in a stable of 3 Porsche’s, a Bentley and a Ferrari. This is her “going to the shops on a nice day car” which returns 26 mpg “until you’re trying for 200MPH” according to her. :lol:

Not the best pictures but the gold wheels (which I’m not a fan of normally) looked absolutely stunning and suited it perfectly :thumbsup:

Less than two weeks until ours arrives now :thumbsup:
      Is that a classic Vauxhall I can see in the background Andy? :poke: :rofl:
      E89 sDrive 35is Titan Silver Kansas Black Leather

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

On its way

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:05 pm

Zforbes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:50 pm
      Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:44 am Just too make sure I’m missing not having a roadster this pulled up beside Kathleen’s car yesterday when I was in the garden putting some outdoor lights up. What a noise :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Not really seen one up close but this thing is stunning!

Of course I had to go out for a chat, lovely older couple. It belongs in a stable of 3 Porsche’s, a Bentley and a Ferrari. This is her “going to the shops on a nice day car” which returns 26 mpg “until you’re trying for 200MPH” according to her. :lol:

Not the best pictures but the gold wheels (which I’m not a fan of normally) looked absolutely stunning and suited it perfectly :thumbsup:

Aye, but it’s not mine :lol: it’s somebody else with great taste :wink:

It’s actually an immaculate Astra VXR Nuremberg Edition. Just new neighbours of Kathleen’s so don’t know anything else about it

Zforbes

On its way

Post by Zforbes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:05 pm
        Zforbes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Aye, but it’s not mine :lol: it’s somebody else with great taste :wink:

It’s actually an immaculate Astra VXR Nuremberg Edition. Just new neighbours of Kathleen’s so don’t know anything else about it
        I'm quite embarrassed my eyes went past the Aston TBH :oops:

Not long now Andy, have you been given the collection date yet or is that tomorrows call? :driving:

Argyll Andy
        Lifer
        Lifer

On its way

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Zforbes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 pm I'm quite embarrassed my eyes went past the Aston TBH

Not long now Andy, have you been given the collection date yet or is that tomorrows call?
        See, irrespective of what you say, you’re a classic Vauxhall fan :wink:

It’s with the transportation company, arrives at the dealers this Friday or next Monday, then ceramic coating Tuesday, pick up Saturday morning :driving:

Ole gits rule
          Lifer
          Lifer

On its way

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm
          Zforbes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 pm I'm quite embarrassed my eyes went past the Aston TBH

Not long now Andy, have you been given the collection date yet or is that tomorrows call?
          See, irrespective of what you say, you’re a classic Vauxhall fan :wink:

It’s with the transportation company, arrives at the dealers this Friday or next Monday, then ceramic coating Tuesday, pick up Saturday morning :driving:
          Crickey that was bloody quick or is time flying - I would be counting the hours down now :rofl:

Zforbes

On its way

Post by Zforbes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm Crickey that was bloody quick or is time flying - I would be counting the hours down now
          I'm sure it wasn't as quick for Andy, being Zedless is quite painful, I suffered for 8 weeks!

Andy,

You still planning the run-in long way home journey or has Covid regs kiboshed that?

Ole gits rule
          Lifer
          Lifer

On its way

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:37 pm

Crickey that was bloody quick or is time flying - I would be counting the hours down now
          [/quote]

I'm sure it wasn't as quick for Andy, being Zedless is quite painful, I suffered for 8 weeks!

Andy,

You still planning the run-in long way home journey or has Covid regs kiboshed that?
          [/quote]

I had to wait 6 weeks for mine as it was having the handbrake issue sorted at BMW and it seemed like manage without a car so we all know the feeling.

Argyll Andy
          Lifer
          Lifer

On its way

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:54 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm Crickey that was bloody quick or is time flying - I would be counting the hours down now
          7 weeks Sean, you’ve not notice my signature then :lol:
          Zforbes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:35 pm I'm sure it wasn't as quick for Andy, being Zedless is quite painful, I suffered for 8 weeks!

Andy,

I have found it quite hard going, particularly when we’ve had a spell of really good weather.

Fortunately for us, yes we’re still able to make a weekend of it :thumbsup: the Covid restriction extension only effects England, we’re still mainly following our route plan. I’m still cautious about where we go anyway and the area we’re heading to has been, and is currently experiencing lower infection rates :driving:

Ole gits rule
            Lifer
            Lifer

On its way

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:01 pm

Andy,

[/quote]

I have found it quite hard going, particularly when we’ve had a spell of really good weather.

Fortunately for us, yes we’re still able to make a weekend of it :thumbsup: the Covid restriction extension only effects England, we’re still mainly following our route plan. I’m still cautious about where we go anyway and the area we’re heading to has been, and is currently experiencing lower infection rates :driving:
            [/quote]

I have hardly used mine in the good weather - its done 15 miles in he last 2 weeks and that was to get the wheels done - busy doing the bloody garden, time its finished, it will be sodding winter :headbang:

Mr Tidy
            Legend
            Legend

On its way

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:01 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:54 pm Fortunately for us, yes we’re still able to make a weekend of it the Covid restriction extension only effects England, we’re still mainly following our route plan. I’m still cautious about where we go anyway and the area we’re heading to has been, and is currently experiencing lower infection rates
            That sounds like a great weekend - enjoy. :driving:
            Coupes because stunning!
            Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
            Gone - Montego Blue
            Gone - Ruby Black