Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Build problem update

Discussing the current generation Z4
IRD

Build problem update

Post by IRD » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:42 am

john-e89 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 am
pvr wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:32 am
john-e89 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Read the post Paul......a 21 plate build for the same price as the Cognac car..... No import cost incurred.... :roll:
That surprises me as when I ordered the M, it said that any tax or duty changes were for the customer in the contract
Not been a straightforward normal sale though has it Paul, I can only assume that since in a nutshell it was the same price as before or I walk they’ve assumed I meant the import tax included with that.

Let’s be realistic though, they’re still making their margin out of the sale, just not quite as much extra on top that they’d like. That’s fine, no one's held a gun at my head making me buy one, I know roughly the profits they make and if I want a new build I have to accept it, but I’m happy with sticking to my principles and not letting them brow beat me.

Sooooooo glad I didn’t accept the Cognac in the first place, the new car was there and the interior looked washed out and quite frankly only fit for someone aged and with no taste.... :P :wink:
Well done! A result. :thumbsup:

Jollyjoiner

Build problem update

Post by Jollyjoiner » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:10 pm

pvr wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:37 am Jollyjoiner you mean? :evil:
How very dare you :telloff: I'm not sure of your age pvr but I'm years younger than John e89 :rofl:
As for taste then that is just individual preference :D
2009 35i DCT silver
SLT mapped to 365bhp :)