Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

All day test drive cancelled

Discussing the current generation Z4
greg81

Post by greg81 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 pm Sorry to hear that OP, but I got an E-mail from Sytner earlier to say they are closing all their showrooms at close of play tomorrow other than for collection of cars already ordered.

And will be closing their workshops once all jobs booked in are finished with just some staff to sort cars for key-workers.
yeah, this is what I was told today, however with the news that's come out in the last few mins no-one will be collecting cars or having work donw

chasBMW

Post by chasBMW » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm

john-e89 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:58 am Pretty inevitable really, I had an all day test booked with Sytners for tomorrow in an M40i from a good few weeks ago while they found one available. Shame, I was really looking forward to it and the weathers spot on for the top down all day but a very very first world problem so it’ll have to wait until........well who knows....?? Probably next year now I wouldn’t be surprised. After LOTS of deliberation decided on black body with cognac interior when it happens, at least that’s settled at last.......until I change my mind..... :roll: :lol:

Stay safe y’all. :driving:
Smilar thing my Porsche was in for service on Friday , started chatting to salesguy (same one who sold me current car) about GTS 4.0 and eventually it turned in to a proper proposal I knew there would be some delay as factory was already closed asked him to let me think about it over weekend then dealer closed Monday for indefinite period and sadly I have nothing in writing , oh well as mentioned (very) first world issue
Valencia Orange 35is now gone but well remembered now Porsche Boxster GTS

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:46 am

One with the active cruise John ? did i read you were struggling to find a used one with this specced :?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z4-M40i- ... SwGXdeja6a
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 am

mr wilks wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:46 am One with the active cruise John ? did i read you were struggling to find a used one with this specced :?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z4-M40i- ... SwGXdeja6a
Like rocking horse dump Andy... :roll:

The red is fine but doubt I could live with a white interior, plus it’s missing the technology pack which is another “Oh I simply must have it toy”... :oops:

Thanks for the shout though....mucho appreciated. :thumbsup:

Just do better next time.... :poke:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29