Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

G29 Market watch

Discussing the current generation Z4
Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Ole gits rule » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:54 pm

I think AA has been whispering in your ear convincing you this is a good idea - he is great for the economy :rofl:

It does make sense if you got a good deal on the one you sold and the new one - get to have a full warranty again :D
[/quote

That git convinced me!
I mean man logic it obviously makes sense, but even regular logic it works out ok. I got a great deal on a new car, but delivery screwed me as it’s late august so I might as well wait for September.
I will miss summer months, but hopefully will be away most of august anyway. Many summers ahead to enjoy!

New car is misano blue (the fastest colour as we all know) with comfort, tech, shadow, and drivers assistance pack.

No idea if the last pack is any good, but if I’m getting a new car I might as well get a slightly better spec. ;)
[/quote]

He is great at spending other peoples money :rofl: although he told me to wait till I could get exactly what I want which is sound advice

He told me about and it makes great sense all round and for summer you could always get a cavalier in a party frock to run around in :rofl:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Argyll Andy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:33 pm

ori,

That git convinced me!

After you asking me what I thought, I was innocent until that point…………… :wink: . :rofl:
Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:54 pm He is great at spending other peoples money although he told me to wait till I could get exactly what I want which is sound advice

He told me about and it makes great sense all round and for summer you could always get a cavalier in a party frock to run around in
Emmmmm, I think I’ve proved I’m reasonably good at spending my own money, but granted, also helping others relinquish theirs :wink:

Yes, I did definitely say to hold out for what you want and I’m glad you agree when I told you about mine that it makes sense and even more so that you’re advising Ori to follow my lead and buy a truly unique classic Calibra :rofl:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

ori

G29 Market watch

Post by ori » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:01 pm

Well, we all have to look out for each other.

Saw a guy on Facebook who took a black m40i because it could be delivered next month, but wanted a frozen grey that couldn’t be delivered until September. So he is wrapping it to get the same colour. Not sure if that makes sense to me. Rather wait for the car you want no?

ori

G29 Market watch

Post by ori » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:01 pm

More importantly. When you guys coming to London? AA is buying us a a few drinks. ;)

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Argyll Andy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:12 pm

ori wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:01 pm Well, we all have to look out for each other.

Saw a guy on Facebook who took a black m40i because it could be delivered next month, but wanted a frozen grey that couldn’t be delivered until September. So he is wrapping it to get the same colour. Not sure if that makes sense to me. Rather wait for the car you want no?
    Yes we do :thumbsup:

See, that’s why I’m not on Facebook, a completely different clientele :poke:

Each to there own but Raven said that when his first wrap was removed the original paint had lots of nicks and scratches from applying the wrap. At that much money I’d be holding on for what I wanted :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan but Ole gits rule, is on the bell as he’s the only one saving money not spending it :lol:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

Ole gits rule
      Lifer
      Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Ole gits rule » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:04 pm

[/quote]

Yes we do :thumbsup:

See, that’s why I’m not on Facebook, a completely different clientele :poke:

Each to there own but Raven said that when his first wrap was removed the original paint had lots of nicks and scratches from applying the wrap. At that much money I’d be holding on for what I wanted :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan but Ole gits rule, is on the bell as he’s the only one saving money not spending it :lol:
      [/quote]

saving that will be the day - spending it quicker than its coming in, £400 on garden stuff ( :!: )this weekend plus got to get the patio laid so another £500 then it will be the pizza oven and new BBQ and furniture.

Then then I will £8k for a bathroom

Saving may start next year if I am lucky :thumbsdown:
      2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Ole gits rule
      Lifer
      Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Ole gits rule » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 pm

That git convinced me!

After you asking me what I thought, I was innocent until that point…………… :wink: . :rofl:
      Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:54 pm He is great at spending other peoples money although he told me to wait till I could get exactly what I want which is sound advice

He told me about and it makes great sense all round and for summer you could always get a cavalier in a party frock to run around in
      Emmmmm, I think I’ve proved I’m reasonably good at spending my own money, but granted, also helping others relinquish theirs :wink:

Yes, I did definitely say to hold out for what you want and I’m glad you agree when I told you about mine that it makes sense and even more so that you’re advising Ori to follow my lead and buy a truly unique classic Calibra :rofl:
      [/quote]

Yep better to spend other peoples money - I would love to just don't know anyone who will give me their credit card :D

Yes I am going to wait for a VO 35iS - no point in getting anything different it is what I really want so be patient :thumbsup:

Don't want you feeling alone on here with that fancy cavalier - least we can take the Mickey out of tow people then :rofl:

TheGingerOneNI

G29 Market watch

Post by TheGingerOneNI » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:32 pm

I daily my car 40 miles on a dual carriageway that's is crawling with speed cameras so the driver assistance pack was a must. Just set the ACC and sit back and relax. It will bring the car to a complete stop if need be.

ori

G29 Market watch

Post by ori » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:49 pm

TheGingerOneNI wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:32 pm I daily my car 40 miles on a dual carriageway that's is crawling with speed cameras so the driver assistance pack was a must. Just set the ACC and sit back and relax. It will bring the car to a complete stop if need be.
      It doesn’t do steering though does it?

TheGingerOneNI

G29 Market watch

Post by TheGingerOneNI » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:27 am

ori wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:49 pm
      TheGingerOneNI wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:32 pm I daily my car 40 miles on a dual carriageway that's is crawling with speed cameras so the driver assistance pack was a must. Just set the ACC and sit back and relax. It will bring the car to a complete stop if need be.
      No it's not at the auto pilot level yet but if you use a motorway or dual carriageway that has medium to heavy traffic it helps take a lot of the person or of commuting. Along with the lane keeping assist it's nice to have. If you don't daily the car then you could do without it.

ronk
      Lifer
      Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by ronk » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:00 am

I’ve just noticed the time stamp on that last post!
      You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
      So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Ole gits rule
      Lifer
      Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:03 am

TheGingerOneNI wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:27 am
      ori wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:49 pm
      No it's not at the auto pilot level yet but if you use a motorway or dual carriageway that has medium to heavy traffic it helps take a lot of the person or of commuting. Along with the lane keeping assist it's nice to have. If you don't daily the car then you could do without it.
      My misses DS3 Crossback is pretty good and has auto pilot - just need to keep a light hand on the steering wheel, great on motorways but a very bloody strange feeling as you are just sitting there :D

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Argyll Andy » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:35 am

Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:54 pm fancy cavalier - least we can take the Mickey out of tow people then
      Is that tow a deliberate pun or a typo? :poke:

Ole gits rule
        Lifer
        Lifer

G29 Market watch

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:35 am
        Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:54 pm fancy cavalier - least we can take the Mickey out of tow people then
        Is that tow a deliberate pun or a typo? :poke:
        Maybe tow is what I should have said but meant as 2 :rofl:

ori

G29 Market watch

Post by ori » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Looks like I’ll be without a zed until middle of September.
        They really are having issues with new cars at the moment. Also orders have been flying in.