Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Topgear say new Z4 looks crap

Discussing the current generation Z4
redtailed78

Post by redtailed78 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Top Gear is awful now, should have scrapped it after May/Hammond and Clarkson left.

I've not seen any of the new series but is Paddy McGuiness really hosting it now!! ffs
2006 3.0lSi Sport :driving:
19" 313 alloys
Brembo Brake Upgrade
K&N Panel Filter
Back Box Delete

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:38 pm

There is an advert for The Grand Tour on the radio just now and it is cringeworthy listening to the scripted patter coming from the three of them.
They need to change the pattern of their comedy as its just growing old and has been boring for a while.
The same goes for when they buy 3 old cars for comparison and then bang them into each other, its been done, move on.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

DOOM

Post by DOOM » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:21 pm

I think both Top Gear & The Grand Tour, suck big time since Clarkson's incident.
The Grand Tour is wrongfully americanized for a wider audience (as if such thing was needed; it was the britishness in its entirety, not just Clarkson's irony) and boringly scripted and Top Gear has not succeeded in picking the right presentation team, even though Chris Harris' bits are amazing and Matt LeBlanc is certainly cool.
'07 Z4C, Stratus Grey | square 108s | Quaife LSD | Lotus seats | Bilstein B4s | ZHP Knob| Cruise Control | Meyle Suspension arms | Pioneer head unit
Miata NBfl 1.8, Torsen T2, JVC Head Unit, Lotus Seat
Vauxhall Corsa C 1.4, bone stock :D