Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4 review from the Daily Wail

Discussing the current generation Z4
Z4monster

Post by Z4monster » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Apologies for the source of the review but has anyone seen this one from the Daily Wail?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/ ... pring.html

He says BMW hope to sell about 2400 cars in 2019, which is not a bad target figure. Overall he seems to really like it although he admits it is a Marmite car on first opinions.

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 pm

I must be in a good mood tonight. Tis looking better with familiarity to these old eyes, than in previous articles. Prefer the silver grey to other colours I have seen it pictured in. But I may be bias on that one. :wink: Got to laugh at some of the comments too. :D :thumbsup:

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:12 pm

buzyg wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 pm I must be in a good mood tonight. Tis looking better with familiarity to these old eyes, than in previous articles. Preface the silver grey to other colours I have seen it pictured in. But I may be bias on that one. :wink: Got to laugh at some of the comments too. :D :thumbsup:
I like the front bumper on the base model, it’s less “transformers” than the M version :?
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Smartbear wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:12 pm
buzyg wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 pm I must be in a good mood tonight. Tis looking better with familiarity to these old eyes, than in previous articles. Preface the silver grey to other colours I have seen it pictured in. But I may be bias on that one. :wink: Got to laugh at some of the comments too. :D :thumbsup:
I like the front bumper on the base model, it’s less “transformers” than the M version :?
Rob
What ///M version :P

I hadn't noticed they where different. :oops: May be that is what looks better here. :)

It did take nearly two years to realise my bonnet is not the same as other E85s mind you. :o

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm

buzyg wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm
Smartbear wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:12 pm
Rob
What ///M version :P

I hadn't noticed they where different. :oops: May be that is what looks better here. :)

It did take nearly two years to realise my bonnet is not the same as other E85s mind you. :o
Oops sorry :oops: , I meant the M-sport version-it’s definitely got less fangs & looks simpler/sleeker :thumbsup:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold