Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Paris Motor Show

Discussing the current generation Z4
Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Paris Motor Show

Post by Nictrix » Sun May 27, 2018 4:16 pm

skelters wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:18 am So not a Porsche but a Jag. Not a sports car but a tourer?
Possibly, all depends on cost like everything in life. Porsches just dont do it for me in the looks department.
Now some would say that the E89 is not a sports car anyway (I dont care what bracket people put a car in, I will buy something that I like not what people say it is) so moving to an F-type would be a similar car. To me a sports car is a Ferrari, a Lambo, a Mclaren etc not a BMW.
The reason for not moving into another Z would be that we bought ours when it was 3 years old. We wouldnt really want to buy another Z that was older than 3 years old when we bought it which would mean going for one of the last in production from 2016. From what I have seen advertised there is not a lot of black Zs and even less with a black interior. Call me boring, I like black cars.
Maybe just time to move on and try something else. Although that will more than likely be in another year at least.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)