Alpina Market Watch

Alpina Specific discussion
User avatar
billabongmac
Member
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Contact:

Alpina Market Watch

Post by billabongmac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Just a quick update for the list, I am now the proud owner of #114 which I collected on Sunday.
Image
Alpina Roaster S Lux #114
Gone - Z4 2.5si SE Roadster - Intravee II & Stubby

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 am

Build #: 259
Reg Plate: FJ05 NGG
Exterior Colour: Sterling Grey
Interior Colour: Black
Spec: Lux
Price: £17,395
Mileage: 26,200
Location: Walsall
URL of advert: https://www.pickmymotor.com/used-alpina ... ds-1577072

NB: I understand that this car was written-off due to water damage at the end of 2016
#259.jpg
#259.jpg (59.06 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: West Lothian

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am

PerryGunn wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 am
Build #: 259
Reg Plate: FJ05 NGG
Exterior Colour: Sterling Grey
Interior Colour: Black
Spec: Lux
Price: £17,395
Mileage: 26,200
Location: Walsall
URL of advert: https://www.pickmymotor.com/used-alpina ... ds-1577072

NB: I understand that this car was written-off due to water damage at the end of 2016

#259.jpg
Interesting! Would easily have been around £25k otherwise!
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
Sold - going to miss her! E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's -

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4578
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am

MefiEcosse wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am
PerryGunn wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 am
Build #: 259
Reg Plate: FJ05 NGG
Exterior Colour: Sterling Grey
Interior Colour: Black
Spec: Lux
Price: £17,395
Mileage: 26,200
Location: Walsall
URL of advert: https://www.pickmymotor.com/used-alpina ... ds-1577072

NB: I understand that this car was written-off due to water damage at the end of 2016

#259.jpg
Interesting! Would easily have been around £25k otherwise!
Yes, It sold at the Salvage Auction for £11.5k , if I remember correctly, so with the auction taxes, probably stood them around £13.5k .
(Taz knew all about this one is it belonged to a cafe owner in his area)
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
F11 M Sport Auto
E89 2.0 M-Sport
Previous Zeds
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004, 2.5SE, 2) 2003, 3.0SE, 3) 2006, 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i
Roof Motor Fixes & Relocations (Bristol)

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4578
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:39 am

billabongmac wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Just a quick update for the list, I am now the proud owner of #114 which I collected on Sunday.
Congratulations and welcome to the Club.
We'll look forward to hearing your first impressions and seeing some updated pics...
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
F11 M Sport Auto
E89 2.0 M-Sport
Previous Zeds
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004, 2.5SE, 2) 2003, 3.0SE, 3) 2006, 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i
Roof Motor Fixes & Relocations (Bristol)

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: West Lothian

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Number5 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am
MefiEcosse wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am
PerryGunn wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 am
Build #: 259
Reg Plate: FJ05 NGG
Exterior Colour: Sterling Grey
Interior Colour: Black
Spec: Lux
Price: £17,395
Mileage: 26,200
Location: Walsall
URL of advert: https://www.pickmymotor.com/used-alpina ... ds-1577072

NB: I understand that this car was written-off due to water damage at the end of 2016

#259.jpg
Interesting! Would easily have been around £25k otherwise!
Yes, It sold at the Salvage Auction for £11.5k , if I remember correctly, so with the auction taxes, probably stood them around £13.5k .
(Taz knew all about this one is it belonged to a cafe owner in his area)
They've not really spent much putting it right then!
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
Sold - going to miss her! E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's -

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Number5 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am
It sold at the Salvage Auction for £11.5k , if I remember correctly, so with the auction taxes, probably stood them around £13.5k .
They've not really spent much putting it right then!
ShockNews.jpg
ShockNews.jpg (68.29 KiB) Viewed 947 times
:wink:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

Online
firebobby
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5952
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:09 am
Location: South west Buckinghamshire

Alpina Market Watch

Post by firebobby » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am

PerryGunn wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 pm
MefiEcosse wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Number5 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am
It sold at the Salvage Auction for £11.5k , if I remember correctly, so with the auction taxes, probably stood them around £13.5k .
They've not really spent much putting it right then!
ShockNews.jpg

:wink:
Made me laugh :rofl: :rofl:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Image

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Build #: 098
Reg Plate: FH04 NDN (supplied by RSowner - owner of the car at the time of the ad)
Exterior Colour: Black Sapphire
Interior Colour: Red
Spec: Lux
Price: £14,000
Mileage: 78,750
Location: Walsall
URL of advert: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4155573420
#098.jpg
#098.jpg (138.27 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Last edited by PerryGunn on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

User avatar
billabongmac
Member
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Contact:

Alpina Market Watch

Post by billabongmac » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Number5 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:39 am
billabongmac wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Just a quick update for the list, I am now the proud owner of #114 which I collected on Sunday.
Congratulations and welcome to the Club.
We'll look forward to hearing your first impressions and seeing some updated pics...
Thanks Alan, I'll post some pictures in the Alpina Roadsters - Image Thread
Image
Alpina Roaster S Lux #114
Gone - Z4 2.5si SE Roadster - Intravee II & Stubby

RSowner
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by RSowner » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi,
I own this car! (and am selling it). If anyone's interested and has questions ask away!

I'm also keen on advice from anyone with data on the market for Alpina Roadsters ... I've owned mine for nearly 12 years and never followed prices during that period. All the RS's for sale seem to be going for "a lot" : even non-lux versions and high milers; however, no evidence that any of those currently for sale have gone quickly or at what price.

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4578
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:05 pm

RSowner wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 pm
Hi,
I own this car! (and am selling it). If anyone's interested and has questions ask away!

I'm also keen on advice from anyone with data on the market for Alpina Roadsters ... I've owned mine for nearly 12 years and never followed prices during that period. All the RS's for sale seem to be going for "a lot" : even non-lux versions and high milers; however, no evidence that any of those currently for sale have gone quickly or at what price.
Perry is your man, but have you seen the historic data on page 1 of this thread ?
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
F11 M Sport Auto
E89 2.0 M-Sport
Previous Zeds
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004, 2.5SE, 2) 2003, 3.0SE, 3) 2006, 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i
Roof Motor Fixes & Relocations (Bristol)

RSowner
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by RSowner » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi,
Yes I've seen the page 1 data and that is a great resource. As I understand it, this shows the asking price and not any indication of whether the cars were sold or at what price.

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4578
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:39 pm

RSowner wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 pm
Hi,
Yes I've seen the page 1 data and that is a great resource. As I understand it, this shows the asking price and not any indication of whether the cars were sold or at what price.
Yes. its very difficult to know what prices were finally negotiated but I suppose if they didnt' hang about too long it will be reasonably close to the asking prices.
Alpina Roadster S Lux (#019)
F11 M Sport Auto
E89 2.0 M-Sport
Previous Zeds
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004, 2.5SE, 2) 2003, 3.0SE, 3) 2006, 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i
Roof Motor Fixes & Relocations (Bristol)

RSowner
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by RSowner » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:50 pm

WeBuyAnyCar offer circa £11.4K ;)

Post Reply