Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Front top mounts

Alpina Specific discussion
Phil a

Front top mounts

Post by Phil a » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Good evening all, looking for the OEM parts no for the front mounts, I,m upgrading the suspension with a b12 kit with power flex top mounts on the rear but having trouble with my local stealers locating the proper mounts for the front.any information will be greatly appreciated .....phil a

bmwaddict

Front top mounts

Post by bmwaddict » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Hi mate, KW make some nice front top mounts. For OEM part numbers check realoem.com
Currently zedless :(

'07 Mugello Blue Audi B7 RS4 Saloon with added goodies
'94 Black/Silver/Green Honda CBR400RR
Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC
'07 Sapphire Black Z4C 3.0si Sport

Phil a

Front top mounts

Post by Phil a » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi Bmw addict will do many thanks

byrondog

Front top mounts

Post by byrondog » Tue May 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi Guys and Girls,

Having recently fitted new front struts I changed the top mounts in the process. The mounts I received were different to the ones I took off in the fact they came in two halfs bolted together. This fourth bolt fitted up thru an extra hole in the mounting plate. My question is do you leave that bolt in securing the two pieces together or take it out. Any one any experience with these top mounts?

Davz

Front top mounts

Post by Davz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:41 pm

I've just done a suspension refresh and my top mounts were the same as the originals, although it did take 3 goes in getting the correct ones, i'm intrigued by what you have fitted, do you have pics or a diagram?
The fourth bolt sounds very much like the camber pin.
2006 2.5 Monaco blue, orange footwell lights, Blue boot lights, 20/15mm wheel spacers, Buckley06 gear knob, Aux, MV2's, M pedals, Eibachs, Bilstein B4's, Whiteline front ARB. H&R rear ARB. Roof motor relocated, Alpine speakers, Xenons.