Alpina Market Watch

Alpina Specific discussion
Post Reply
MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Another Black one at Synters
58k miles £20k


https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4066678428

Looks like it need a new bulb! :lol:
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

User avatar
paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 6258
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: south yorkshire

Alpina Market Watch

Post by paddy wright » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:10 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Another Black one at Synters
58k miles £20k


https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4066678428

Looks like it need a new bulb! :lol:
Really selling it with their detailed description :rofl:

“Metallic black, £20000.”
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:43 pm

paddy wright wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:10 pm
MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Another Black one at Synters
58k miles £20k


https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4066678428

Looks like it need a new bulb! :lol:
Really selling it with their detailed description :rofl:

“Metallic black, £20000.”
Website description also says the seats are Black! :?
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9150
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Another Black one at Synters
58k miles £20k

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4066678428
That's #168 - Ade Flint's old car, it was in superb condition then and still looks it - also appears to have done less than 6k miles since he sold it six years ago... :o

Ade's sale thread is at viewtopic.php?f=41&t=48989
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:49 pm

PerryGunn wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm
MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:36 pm
Another Black one at Synters
58k miles £20k

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4066678428
That's #168 - Ade Flint's old car, it was in superb condition then and still looks it - also appears to have done less than 6k miles since he sold it six years ago... :o

Ade's sale thread is at viewtopic.php?f=41&t=48989
Let's hope the values go the same way in the next 6 years! :thumbsup:
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9150
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Build #: 317
Reg Plate:
Exterior Colour: Black
Interior Colour: Red
Spec: Lux
Price: £24,995 (includes a black hard top)
Mileage: 26,800
Location: St. Albans, AL3 4DR
URL of advert: http://www.romansofstalbans.co.uk/stock ... leage/2157

and it's a one owner car as well.....
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5551
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by john-e89 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm

PerryGunn wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm
Build #: 317
Reg Plate:
Exterior Colour: Black
Interior Colour: Red
Spec: Lux
Price: £24,995 (includes a black hard top)
Mileage: 26,800
Location: St. Albans, AL3 4DR
URL of advert: http://www.romansofstalbans.co.uk/stock ... leage/2157

and it's a one owner car as well.....
Perfection....love the interior...!! :wub:
Too many toys... :roll:

M roady
E89 35is
MR2 mk 2

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:42 pm

PerryGunn wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm
Build #: 317
Reg Plate:
Exterior Colour: Black
Interior Colour: Red
Spec: Lux
Price: £24,995 (includes a black hard top)
Mileage: 26,800
Location: St. Albans, AL3 4DR
URL of advert: http://www.romansofstalbans.co.uk/stock ... leage/2157

and it's a one owner car as well.....

Bargain price in my opinion.
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

jayhay548
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:53 am

Alpina Market Watch

Post by jayhay548 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Same spec as mine! (Except the 60k mileage difference and the non celebrity owner!). If that's a bargain then you must think I stole mine.

Absolutely zero problems so far. Delightful.
------
Z4 3.0i
530i
Cooper S
Roadster S #160

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:00 pm

jayhay548 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:49 pm
Same spec as mine! (Except the 60k mileage difference and the non celebrity owner!). If that's a bargain then you must think I stole mine.

Absolutely zero problems so far. Delightful.
Yours certainly was a steal!
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9150
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Build #: 291
Reg Plate: AM55 LEX
Exterior Colour: Black
Interior Colour: Black
Spec: Std
Price: £14.75 (assume it's meant to be £14,750)
Mileage: 60,000
Location: Oxfordshire
URL of advert: https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 05/9627042

Absolute bargain at the advertised price :D

Image
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Lets hope the condition of the car is better than the condition of the advert. :?
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Stormworks V1 - Sound Generator - Whippy - Zito 935's - Sold - going to miss her!

User avatar
PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 9150
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: By the seaside...

Alpina Market Watch

Post by PerryGunn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:54 pm

MefiEcosse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:50 pm
Lets hope the condition of the car is better than the condition of the advert. :?
Waddaya expect for under 15 quid.... War and Peace...? :poke:

:lol:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

Post Reply