Discuss anything non Z4 related here
- ben g
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 pm
- Location: Essex
The V8 has '5.0' badges on the side (front wing) and has GT on the boot badge.
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Bilstein, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Sport MFSW, ZHP, Gaptech RCH+, Strut Brace.
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 pm
- Location: West Sussex
Isn't that projected from under the mirror?
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|M-Track|
- Posts: 3105
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm
- Location: Paisley
You are correct
E89 2010 23i M Sport Black with Black leather
- Posts: 13164
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:11 pm
- Location: Cornwall
I just want that bit.
- Posts: 4373
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 pm
- Location: Ayrshire,Scotland
Camaro is actually nice looking,imo,the Mustang is nice,but comparing the pics posted of the two,the Camaro looks better/meaner.
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:33 pm
Got the proper one this time!
- IMG_20180416_192802.jpg (165.45 KiB) Viewed 178 times
- IMG_20180416_192741.jpg (59.29 KiB) Viewed 178 times
- IMG_20180416_192737.jpg (151.99 KiB) Viewed 178 times