Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Fuming women driver

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
bz4kev

Fuming women driver

Post by bz4kev » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 pm

:x so the other half off out in z this morning sat in traffic stationary with hand brake on then the Range Rover in front about 8 feet away puts it in reverse and bang :headbang: then drives off with my other half on the horn.she drives after her and range wa---Er get stopped by traffic lights my other half ran to catch her and nearly dragged her
IMG_1127.PNG
IMG_1127.PNG (407.16 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1143.JPG (178.44 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
out of her Chelsea tractor her reaction was you were so low down I never saw you and never felt a thing :x so long story short never heard horn or knew she was reversing where did she get her licence out of a cornflakes box.now the pain of waiting for repair to be done front bumper on order from Germany not happy at all :x
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

maxman

Fuming women driver

Post by maxman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Just as well your other half was quick off the mark.How much are the Areo fronts new.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Fuming women driver

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 pm

A very sorry story OP - I hope you get it sorted without any cost to you. :thumbsup:

Why did the "cupid stunt" reverse anyway? And don't those over-blinged Chelsea tractors have reversing sensors FFS? Or was the driver too deaf to hear them as well?

And people like this are given a licence and are let loose on the rest of us! :headbang:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

DMC63

Fuming women driver

Post by DMC63 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Range rover drivers are f**kwits at the best of times. They buy those to keep up with the other chinless, brainless, dip shits who also drive the same piles of shite. Who on earth in their right mind would buy a car like that for the inner city? These cars are actually wider than the lanes on some of the roads in London and wider than the parking bays. They're 6ft up in the air with their nose barely above the dash and drive without any spacial awareness of the car/tractor.
:x
BMW Z4 2003 2.5i and lots of bits and pieces - 2016 - 2020 Sold

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Fuming women driver

Post by RickRob » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 pm

That's bad news. Hope it's all sorted quickly.

It's a good job that Discovery drivers are in a different class from Range Rover drivers!
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Fuming women driver

Post by buzyg » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Of course the woman in the tractor knew she had hit your Zed, just talking out of her rear end when put on the spot.. Top marks to your better half for keeping her 8) ish. :thumbsup:

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Fuming women driver

Post by ronk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 pm

DMC63 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm Range rover drivers are f**kwits at the best of times. They buy those to keep up with the other chinless, brainless, dip shits who also drive the same piles of shite. Who on earth in their right mind would buy a car like that for the inner city? These cars are actually wider than the lanes on some of the roads in London and wider than the parking bays. They're 6ft up in the air with their nose barely above the dash and drive without any spacial awareness of the car/tractor.
Don't hold back , just say what you mean :rofl:
They could say why do you need a 150mph car in the city !
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

bz4kev

Fuming women driver

Post by bz4kev » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm

maxman wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 pm Just as well your other half was quick off the mark.How much are the Areo fronts new.
soper lincs BMW have quoted £403 unpainted upto insurance now too sort hope it is ok when done :(
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Fuming women driver

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:40 pm

RickRob wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 pmIt's a good job that Discovery drivers are in a different class from Range Rover drivers!
Yes, a financially lower class - most Disco drivers would have a Range Rover if they could afford one. :lol:

(But that generalisation obviously doesn't apply to forum members)!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Fuming women driver

Post by ronk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 pm

bz4kev wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm
maxman wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 pm Just as well your other half was quick off the mark.How much are the Areo fronts new.
soper lincs BMW have quoted £403 unpainted upto insurance now too sort hope it is ok when done :(

Remember your un insured losses - your premiums over the next few years might rise because you've been involved in an accident ! Ours did and its worth asking the question before any full and final settlement !
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

bz4kev

Fuming women driver

Post by bz4kev » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 am

ronk wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 pm
bz4kev wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Remember your un insured losses - your premiums over the next few years might rise because you've been involved in an accident ! Ours did and its worth asking the question before any full and final settlement !
thanks never thought of that good advice will look into that :thumbsup:

DMC63

Fuming women driver

Post by DMC63 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am

ronk wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 pm
DMC63 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm Range rover drivers are f**kwits at the best of times. They buy those to keep up with the other chinless, brainless, dip shits who also drive the same piles of shite. Who on earth in their right mind would buy a car like that for the inner city? These cars are actually wider than the lanes on some of the roads in London and wider than the parking bays. They're 6ft up in the air with their nose barely above the dash and drive without any spacial awareness of the car/tractor.
Lol..Restraint is an issue I'm 'trying' to deal with, among others :rofl:
I need a 150mph car in the city because it's good for my mental health 8)
The 'voices' told me to do things that I enjoy. Hence I sold my business, started another one I enjoy and bought a sports car. I feel much better now :lol:
Next time you pass a range rover driver or the fake range rovers (evoke) take a look at him/her. They're either a neurotic mum in aviator shades trying to hide her coke habit on a school run, a drug dealer/meat head property developer(builder), chinless biz type in a suit or a farmer. The latter is the only legit driver who fits the bill. The others are always wearing either stressed or overly serious expressions. Says a lot. I've yet to see someone sitting in a sports car who looks pissed off.
BMW Z4 2003 2.5i and lots of bits and pieces - 2016 - 2020 Sold

bz4kev

Fuming women driver

Post by bz4kev » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm

:thumbsup:
DMC63 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am
ronk wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 pm
Lol..Restraint is an issue I'm 'trying' to deal with, among others :rofl:
I need a 150mph car in the city because it's good for my mental health 8)
The 'voices' told me to do things that I enjoy. Hence I sold my business, started another one I enjoy and bought a sports car. I feel much better now :lol:
Next time you pass a range rover driver or the fake range rovers (evoke) take a look at him/her. They're either a neurotic mum in aviator shades trying to hide her coke habit on a school run, a drug dealer/meat head property developer(builder), chinless biz type in a suit or a farmer. The latter is the only legit driver who fits the bill. The others are always wearing either stressed or overly serious expressions. Says a lot. I've yet to see someone sitting in a sports car who looks pissed off.

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Fuming women driver

Post by Marlon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Another bashed in Zed :cry:
Bad situation too - hope you can fix her up as good as new
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

pvr
Legend
Legend

Fuming women driver

Post by pvr » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 pm

bz4kev wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 am
ronk wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 pm
bz4kev wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm soper lincs BMW have quoted £403 unpainted upto insurance now too sort hope it is ok when done :(

thanks never thought of that good advice will look into that :thumbsup:
Not available in the UK though? I know you can claim for that as well as loss of value (damaged / repaired car) in European insurance but I did not think you could claim for that in the UK.
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo