Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Joe Calzaghe

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
icarus

Joe Calzaghe

Post by icarus » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 am

Great work

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Calzaghe

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:15 am

I didn't see it.. I take it it was a good fight then?
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

icarus

Post by icarus » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm

I suppose Calzaghe, is not very well known out side Wales even though some pundits regard him as one of the best boxers in modern times.

All this could change as he prepares to go up a weight to take on middleweight legend Bernard Hopkins as his next fight after his 21st title defence.

Wales is a small country and in a year when other parts of the Union had great expectations I feel compelled to “fight” our corner and celebrate Joe’s achievement.

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:38 pm

I do follow his fights but I just didnt see that one... interesting move shifting weight divisions though... cant wait to see how he gets on!
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

BIGBAD

Post by BIGBAD » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:49 pm

Agreed, a top class boxer with an unbeaten 10 year record and now unification of the three titles,surely a candidate for sportsman of the year. He has to be amongst the best boxers around at the moment and probably one of the most successful British boxers ever.
3.0i SMG, OLIVINE
MY ALBUM