Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The Pbondar thread

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:02 pm

Just a thought, but most people eventually give up if they see that no-one is biting and they're being totally ignored.
Simply start the next post by saying "Anyway, as I was saying......." :wink:

(Now just sit back and wait for the obvious reply to this..................possibly either Argyll Andy or Pondrew.................. c'mon gents, don't let me down. :roll: )
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Anyway, as I was saying, enuff_zed, stop feckin posting on this thread :poke:

You knew I wouldn’t let you down :wink: :wub:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

Scubaregs
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Scubaregs » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 pm

Most people, yes. :headbang:
    Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
    Image Image

craig3.2
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:26 pm

MefiEcosse wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:29 pm
    craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 pm
    Craig, you really need to move on and stop blaming everyone else! This has all been a pattern long before Peter joined the forum!
    By the way only 1 person has been blocked from the Scottish Facebook group, by me, after a number of complaints of harassment!
    I suspect the WhatsApp Group was also created so folk could avoid the harassment they were getting from you, I know how they feel because I was also on the receiving end, having to block you on social media, my phone and even my wife's phone! Now please stop and think before you type anything else, its getting beyond ridiculous and you're not doing yourself or the forum any favours! How many friends have you lost from here over the years? Seriously, for your own sake please let it go and stop the constant whining!
    What total utter bullshit Richie.
    I neither harassed you or your wife,only phoned you a few times to find out the location of a meet,which I didn't know,and hadn't been able to get a hold of you.
    Hardly harassment.
    And I didn't Harrass others either, I think that's al been wee established to be bullshit as well
    I was accused by you and your fellow idiots who attack me constantly on here,that the WhatsApp group was set up not to keep communication private, bur Peter accused me of Harassing people to attend my meets.
    Again,proved to be utter bs!!
    I merely pm or text/call people from time to time,to let them know about my meets,or fir a General chat,have done for years,even way before you joined.
    Did you and I not chat regularly over many forum,and sometimes non forum things for years,until that 1 time I couldn't get a hold of you,as that was the point at which you chose to ignore me.

Not surprisingly,you and Wullie jumped in again with more Bullshit and Attacks.
    Just waiting for the 3rd one to come along,lol

You really do talk some crap.

Oh,and to answer your Question
    How many friends have I lost from here.

None,Zero.
    None that count anyway,as they turned out to be tossers who like to have a go at me on here constantly
    Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
    Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

N4LLY

The Pbondar thread

Post by N4LLY » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:18 pm

@argyll andy Bingo :thumbsup:

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

N4LLY

The Pbondar thread

Post by N4LLY » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:22 pm

I got banned from zroadster.com for PM'ing a member for being nasty to a lady poster. Asked them to lay off and got reported.
    Instant ban. Their loss not mine. :roll:

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

MefiEcosse

The Pbondar thread

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:35 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:26 pm
    MefiEcosse wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:29 pm
    craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 pm
    Craig, you really need to move on and stop blaming everyone else! This has all been a pattern long before Peter joined the forum!
    By the way only 1 person has been blocked from the Scottish Facebook group, by me, after a number of complaints of harassment!
    I suspect the WhatsApp Group was also created so folk could avoid the harassment they were getting from you, I know how they feel because I was also on the receiving end, having to block you on social media, my phone and even my wife's phone! Now please stop and think before you type anything else, its getting beyond ridiculous and you're not doing yourself or the forum any favours! How many friends have you lost from here over the years? Seriously, for your own sake please let it go and stop the constant whining!
    What total utter bullshit Richie.
    I neither harassed you or your wife,only phoned you a few times to find out the location of a meet,which I didn't know,and hadn't been able to get a hold of you.
    Hardly harassment.
    And I didn't Harrass others either, I think that's al been wee established to be bullshit as well
    I was accused by you and your fellow idiots who attack me constantly on here,that the WhatsApp group was set up not to keep communication private, bur Peter accused me of Harassing people to attend my meets.
    Again,proved to be utter bs!!
    I merely pm or text/call people from time to time,to let them know about my meets,or fir a General chat,have done for years,even way before you joined.
    Did you and I not chat regularly over many forum,and sometimes non forum things for years,until that 1 time I couldn't get a hold of you,as that was the point at which you chose to ignore me.

Not surprisingly,you and Wullie jumped in again with more Bullshit and Attacks.
    Just waiting for the 3rd one to come along,lol

You really do talk some crap.
    I'm now starting to think you're craving the negative attention Craig, tried a few times now to get you to realise you're doing more damage than good but you seem determined to keep sniping away at folk, then cry wolf when you get a bit of honest feedback!

Feel sorry for you, I really do!

It's pretty clear some folk feel you harassed them, it wasn't 2 or 3 that complained it was several!

Keep burying your head in the sand if you want, plenty folk here trying to help you and give you advice but sadly you're not listening!

This will be my last attempt to get you to see some sense!
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future!

Rich not Richie!
    Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
    E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

Flyingfifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Flyingfifer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:00 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:26 pm .....
    For anyone who would prefer this reply was read to them, I have provided for that below :thumbsup:

2006 3.0Si Coupé in Monaco Blau with all the optional trimmings

Flyingfifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Flyingfifer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:05 pm

MefiEcosse wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:35 pm Rich not Richie!
    Richie Rich?

2006 3.0Si Coupé in Monaco Blau with all the optional trimmings

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:07 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:13 pm Anyway, as I was saying, enuff_zed, stop feckin posting on this thread :poke:

You knew I wouldn’t let you down :wink: :wub:
    :thumbsup: :rofl:
    HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
    Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

GoGirlZ4

The Pbondar thread

Post by GoGirlZ4 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Flyingfifer wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:00 pm
    craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:26 pm .....
    For anyone who would prefer this reply was read to them, I have provided for that below :thumbsup:

You really don't help the situation do you :fuelfire:
    Last edited by GoGirlZ4 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoGirlZ4

The Pbondar thread

Post by GoGirlZ4 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:27 pm

Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for the mods to close this thread, as it has run its course

Nanu
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Nanu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm

ronk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:55 pm I couldn’t have imagined how a simple and genuine question could have caused so much of a furore.

I have thought about putting my car on the forum for sale but I don’t think it’s worth the grief.
    Just to save you the grief, I will have a look at buying it as and when available. It's the least I can do.

Now to read the remaining half dozen pages on this lovein thread.

The end was a bit of a let down and not sure what if anything was achieved.

Hey Ho, onto next thread
    Last edited by Nanu on Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
    E89 35is Valencia Orange
    E89 28i Crimson
    E89 25i White

PerryGunn
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by PerryGunn » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:56 pm

GoGirlZ4 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:27 pm Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for the mods to close this thread, as it has run its course
    Don't be silly - this is nearly as entertaining as one of Jonny Essex's 'I'mGonnaTurboChargeMy2.0LAndMakeItFasterThanAnM - Reem' threads
    :P
    Alpina Roadster S #320
    * Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
    * Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

Smartbear
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Smartbear » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 pm

PerryGunn wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:56 pm
    GoGirlZ4 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:27 pm Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for the mods to close this thread, as it has run its course
    Don't be silly - this is nearly as entertaining as one of Jonny Essex's 'I'mGonnaTurboChargeMy2.0LAndMakeItFasterThanAnM - Reem' threads
    :P
    There’s a blast from the past, Jonny seems to have disappeared without trace? :?
    Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
    e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
    e85 3.0si sold