Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The Pbondar thread

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by inkey$ » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 pm

It appears this thread still going around in ever decreasing [vicious] circles?
Seriously, who cares?! It was just a car advert and nobody here bought it :lol:
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by john-e89 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:22 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:37 pm
john-e89 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm
Scubaregs wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:32 pm

I didn't know he was into younger women, oh well, every days a school day.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evil:
john-e89, Scubaregs,

Right ya pair of fuckers, there’s nothing wrong with a granny, especially when she looks like this 😍
(Right Scuba shhhhhhh…..listen….he used to toss carbers then pick the remnants of bears from his teeth with the splinters of broken ones…..just quietly back away…..I think we might get away with it….. :ninja: )
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:31 pm

ori wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:14 pm She is stunning in blue.
That’s only her nose she said it bl00dy cold on the ferry :rofl:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:33 pm

john-e89 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:22 pm
    Argyll Andy wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:37 pm
    john-e89 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evil:
    john-e89, Scubaregs,

Right ya pair of fuckers, there’s nothing wrong with a granny, especially when she looks like this 😍
    (Right Scuba shhhhhhh…..listen….he used to toss carbers then pick the remnants of bears from his teeth with the splinters of broken ones…..just quietly back away…..I think we might get away with it….. :ninja: )
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I met Scuba on Saturday and he hopefully will confirm that there was evidence on neither cabers or bears :wink:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

Scubaregs
      Lifer
      Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Scubaregs » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:15 am

Mmm, caber tossing you say?
      He did seem a bit of a Tosser, but Kat was fine. 😂
      Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
      Image Image

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:43 am

Scubaregs wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:15 am He did seem a bit of a Tosser, but Kat was fine
      Mmmmm, that seems to be the general consensus when folk meet us :rofl:

Scubaregs
        Lifer
        Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Scubaregs » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:15 am

Only a bit mate, personally I’d take that. :thumbsup:

Image Image

Argyll Andy
        Lifer
        Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:47 am

Scubaregs wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:15 am Only a bit mate, personally I’d take that. :thumbsup:
        :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Flyingfifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Flyingfifer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:16 am

Just LOL at this thread
          With everything going on in the world and here we have a 23 page bitch bukkake largely spurred on by a vendetta caused by hurt feefees :roll:
          2006 3.0Si Coupé in Monaco Blau with all the optional trimmings

john-e89
          Lifer
          Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by john-e89 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 am

Which you’re happy to contribute to so on it rumbles….. :roll:
          M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
          MR2 MK 2
          E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
          E89 35is
          G29

craig3.2
          Lifer
          Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 pm

Havard wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:12 pm Oh well. What a sad state of affairs this thread is.!!

I don't come on often these days as I found it a bit cliquey and some of the point scoring was a little tiring 🙄 I was lucky enough to get some phone numbers and join a couple of WhatsApp groups behind the scenes and from there you can find out about runs and trips etc.

I don't think it matters who's side you you on, the fact that you are on a side makes it quite childish. I have met both Craig and Peter and don't have an issue with either and just took them at face value.

For what it is worth, I was given quite a bit of detail about the issue with the Peter's car and a lot of time and money has been spent getting to the bottom of it. I don't believe for one minute that he would want to pass the car on to anyone who would be unhappy with it. Who wants that call from some irate individual who knows where you live?

I had a similar issue myself when I wanted to sell the M and Mefi Ecosse (Rich) was interested. I took him for a spin and something wasn't right with the the way the car pulled to one side, especially under braking. The car had had the wheels and tyres off for a refurb and and only got it back the night before. Turned out to be an intermittent sticky caliper. Who'd have thought?

Whether he was interested or not, I wasn't willing to sell the car until I got to the bottom of the issue but I didn't remove the advert as I was thinking it could be something and nothing and sorted within a week or so.

I don't think anyone has anything to justify when selling a car if they are passing on what they believe is a straight car. A miss-fire at the top of the rev range does not constitute "lemon" in anyone's book.

With the above in mind. There is no way I would ever sell my car on here. Even though everything has been checked out etc, I can't be arsed justifying myself to a complete stranger who hasn't even made the effort to come to look at the car. I think that might just be where Peter is just now.

I think better moderation and some lessons in decency & respect are the order of the day. It's meant to be a car club where we all help each other either with the cars or with what life throws at you in general.

Put the swords away people and chill. Life is way to short to fall out over this s**t..!!
          Yeah,agree Havard.
          Too many Keyboard warriors,attacking every for sale thread,etc.
          Tere are some on here that attack me at every opportunity,as has been pointed out often,by others, and get very Personal with the attacks on me,my mental health,etc etc.
          So I have the right to reply to those attacks, insults ,grudges and lies,do I not.

Also,Pbondar started all this division in the Scottish group on here,given his actions in regards to myself,etc.
          Others were then happy to do so then,and continue to do so now,at putting the boot in at every turn.

The Scottish meets/group has Never been like this.

If you look back from when Peter joined the forum,it was evident, by posts on here and his words in person,he had wanted to take over organisation of All Scottish meets,and by putting out a meet practically every 2 weeks (unprecedented,tbh), last year,for 2021, Did just that
          How did he think his actions were going to be taken by myself and some others?
          As a nice thing to do,and the actions of a Top Bloke?
          No,just the actions of someone who saw an opportunity to finally get his own way.
          And as others have called him on here in the past,A Narcasist.
          It's personally left me disillusioned with things now,as the Forum meets and organisations of/attending them, has been a big part of my life.

Now most Scottish based Newbies who come in here,are communicating via WhatsApp and A Scottish FB group that myself and others were deliberately locked out of.
          Shame that by the Poison others have said(mainly based on lies or Personal grudges of their own), that newbies looking to attend meets,are put of mine,folk like Argyll Andy or Scubaregs,who until just very recently, hadn't been on any meets,Or for any other newbies joining,looking to come on Scottish meets.
          Sad state of affairs, indeed.

And this is not sour grapes,by any means, (as there are a few on here,given the amount of Abuse and personal attacks on me,I won't want to see again anyway (and obviously a mutual thing), it's just a reflection on why some people think that Peter is a saint, is beyond me,and several other members.

I bet if I had done the same actions as that of Peter,or Others in the Pbondar bandwagon,I would have been slated from pillar to post.
          Literally.

Anyway,on a happier note, Havard/Paul,
          How's the car doing,decided not to sell the z then?
          Still got the Porsche too,going by your sig?
          Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
          Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

MefiEcosse

The Pbondar thread

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:29 pm

craig3.2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 pm
          Havard wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:12 pm Oh well. What a sad state of affairs this thread is.!!

I don't come on often these days as I found it a bit cliquey and some of the point scoring was a little tiring 🙄 I was lucky enough to get some phone numbers and join a couple of WhatsApp groups behind the scenes and from there you can find out about runs and trips etc.

I don't think it matters who's side you you on, the fact that you are on a side makes it quite childish. I have met both Craig and Peter and don't have an issue with either and just took them at face value.

For what it is worth, I was given quite a bit of detail about the issue with the Peter's car and a lot of time and money has been spent getting to the bottom of it. I don't believe for one minute that he would want to pass the car on to anyone who would be unhappy with it. Who wants that call from some irate individual who knows where you live?

I had a similar issue myself when I wanted to sell the M and Mefi Ecosse (Rich) was interested. I took him for a spin and something wasn't right with the the way the car pulled to one side, especially under braking. The car had had the wheels and tyres off for a refurb and and only got it back the night before. Turned out to be an intermittent sticky caliper. Who'd have thought?

Whether he was interested or not, I wasn't willing to sell the car until I got to the bottom of the issue but I didn't remove the advert as I was thinking it could be something and nothing and sorted within a week or so.

I don't think anyone has anything to justify when selling a car if they are passing on what they believe is a straight car. A miss-fire at the top of the rev range does not constitute "lemon" in anyone's book.

With the above in mind. There is no way I would ever sell my car on here. Even though everything has been checked out etc, I can't be arsed justifying myself to a complete stranger who hasn't even made the effort to come to look at the car. I think that might just be where Peter is just now.

I think better moderation and some lessons in decency & respect are the order of the day. It's meant to be a car club where we all help each other either with the cars or with what life throws at you in general.

Put the swords away people and chill. Life is way to short to fall out over this s**t..!!
          Yeah,agree Havard.
          But there are some on here that attack me at every opportunity,as has been pointed out often,by others, and get very Personal with the attacks on me,my mental health,etc etc.
          So I have the right to reply to those attacks, insults ,grudges and lies,do I not.

Also,Pbondar started all this division in the Scottish group on here,given his actions in regards to myself,etc.
          Others were then happy to do so then,and continue to do so now,at putting the boot in at every turn.

The Scottish meets/group has Never been like this.

If you look back from when Peter joined the forum,it was evident, by posts on here and his words in person,he had wanted to take over organisation of All Scottish meets,and by putting out a meet practically every 2 weeks (unprecedented,tbh), last year,for 2021, Did just that
          How did he think his actions were going to be taken by myself and some others?
          As a nice thing to do,and the actions of a Top Bloke?
          No,just the actions of someone who saw an opportunity to finally get his own way.
          And as others have called him on here in the past,A Narcasist.
          It's personally left me disillusioned with things now,as the Forum meets and organisations of/attending them, has been a big part of my life.

Now most Scottish based Newbies who come in here,are communicating via WhatsApp and A Scottish FB group that myself and others were deliberately locked out of.

And this is not sour grapes,by any means, (as there are a few on here,given the amount of Abuse and personal attacks on me,I won't want to see again anyway (and obviously a mutual thing), it's just a reflection on why some people think that Peter is a saint, is beyond me,and several other members.

I bet if I had done the same actions as that of Others in the Pbondar bandwagon,I would have been slated from pillar to post.
          Literally.

Anyway,on a happier note, Havard/Paul,
          How's the car doing,decided not to sell the z then?
          Still got the Porsch too,going by your sig?
          Craig, you really need to move on and stop blaming everyone else! This has all been a pattern long before Peter joined the forum!
          By the way only 1 person has been blocked from the Scottish Facebook group, by me, after a number of complaints of harassment!
          I suspect the WhatsApp Group was also created so folk could avoid the harassment they were getting from you, I know how they feel because I was also on the receiving end, having to block you on social media, my phone and even my wife's phone! Now please stop and think before you type anything else, its getting beyond ridiculous and you're not doing yourself or the forum any favours! How many friends have you lost from here over the years? Seriously, for your own sake please let it go and stop the constant whining!
          Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
          E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

Scubaregs
          Lifer
          Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Scubaregs » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Just to be clear, myself and Lynn joined a meet at short notice and only for part of it as the hotel on Mull was fully booked, because we realised the opportunity was available fir us to do so and to have a chance to meet some members.

Which member was organising/running the meeting had no bearing on our decision, it could have been anyone and we were happy to be given the opportunity to come along for the day.

Going forward, the same will apply for us, if there is a meet arranged that we wish to do so and my shifts allow, we will attend.

Who arranges the meeting is inconsequential to us, but obviously they have our gratitude for the time and effort spent doing so.

As said, we didn’t get to Mull but we still had enough time with some people to thoroughly enjoy their company and I’m sure had we had more time with others the same would have occurred.

One of the benefits of a large group is that if there is a personality clash between some members the group is large enough that those members do not need to interact.

Many years ago two players in our then football team fell out over a lady.

Whilst this did lead to some tension in the pub after the game, neither let it change their performance during the game.

Both remained utter shite. :rofl:

Image Image

Flyingfifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Flyingfifer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:39 pm

2006 3.0Si Coupé in Monaco Blau with all the optional trimmings

Argyll Andy
          Lifer
          Lifer

The Pbondar thread

Post by Argyll Andy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:58 pm

craig3.2,

Craig, I’ve said this to you publicly before and happy to say again. Like Scubaregs, this is new to us and we will assess any future events based on the events, NOT the organisers, and if it’s something we fancy attending well sign up to it.

This isn’t limited to Scottish events, the one Attilio was trying to organise in Ireland interested us but things changed and it never happened. I would consider English/Welsh/international events if they got my interest. Good chance it’d be the exact same as last weekend when I hadn’t met one person attending beforehand but that doesn’t matter to me.

You’re 100% correct that last weekend was our first forum run and as I’ve posted elsewhere it was great, the company was great, the organisation was great, the locations were great. That’s all I’m interested in, it is a car forum after all and that’s what I’m here for a shared and common interest in Z4’s a bit of banter and craic, but most definitely not drama :thumbsdown: